• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Re: Gareth Bale

WhoScored.com @WhoScored

Gareth Bale: Of all PL players this season, only Steven Gerrard (152 times) has lost possession more times than than Bale (151)

WhoScored.com @WhoScored

Gareth Bale: Of all PL players this season, only Steven Gerrard (152 times) has lost possession more times than than Bale (151)

yeah, both of them are sh!t footballers

WhoScored.com @WhoScored

Pointless.com @Pointlessstats

Man Utd: Of all the PL teams last season, only Man Utd (not even from manchester) finished runners up to Emirates Marketing Project.

By not posting stupid or irrelevant replies.

How do you know if its stupid or not, and a huge chunk of posts on this board are irrelevant to the topic.

Sure your just not flexing your twitter link posted moderator job's muscles hoping someone will bite ?

It's irrelevant and pointless
Why did you post it?

It's a stat about Bale, so it's not irrelevant for this thread. Every post since has been though

How do you know if its stupid or not, and a huge chunk of posts on this board are irrelevant to the topic.

Sure your just not flexing your twitter link posted moderator job's muscles hoping someone will bite ?

If people stuck to the topics instead of making unfunny jokes or other stupid posts this place would be much better, but that would leave a few posters without anything to say.

It's a stat about Bale, so it's not irrelevant for this thread. Every post since has been though
OK, 3rd time...why did you post it...what is your point in posting that stat?
What point are you trying to make?
And it is completely irrelevant without the context of a point.

Incidentally, I'll reply to whatever post I want to thank you, I won't just ignore whatever I don't like.
Nice try.

If people stuck to the topics instead of making unfunny jokes or other stupid posts this place would be much better, but that would leave a few posters without anything to say.

like your poof thread in random that nobody has commented on

Back