• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Re: Gareth Bale

Guillem Balague ‏@GuillemBalague 1h
The Bale deal will confirmed in the next few hours

article-0-1B647252000005DC-344_634x400.jpg

article-0-1B64B08B000005DC-980_634x400.jpg

Oh gareth

Wish we can keep Bale just to prove to the media and big clubs like Real that we are not a selling club anymore and can keep our best players. Instead, it is going to be really annoying to know that Bale will be joining them and that the media have been right about that all along. Wish Levy can stop Bale from leaving atleast until January just to prove the media wrong.

We should have a sweep on how long it will take him to get one of those ridiculous diamond earings

Speaking of Ronaldo, there must be a chance of him going to United. And personally, I find it a bit strange that United haven't done any business yet. Someone I know who's a United fan claims they're getting him, but I'm definitely inclined to believe that Bale is off.

Overall, I think the squad is going to be amazing this season even without Bale's goal contribution, and we have some great options for competing on multiple fronts. Maybe Ade is going to move after all and we'll get another striker in. I'm actually really excited for this season despite losing Bale. Definitely a special player, hopefully it all works out for him.

Wish we can keep Bale just to prove to the media and big clubs like Real that we are not a selling club anymore and can keep our best players. Instead, it is going to be really annoying to know that Bale will be joining them and that the media have been right about that all along. Wish Levy can stop Bale from leaving atleast until January just to prove the media wrong.

Might not be just Levy. The board might step in and accept the offer if it's too good to refuse.

Rooney > Chelsea
Ronaldo > Utd
Bale > Madrid

I'm guessing (just guessing) that one or more of those transfers hinges on another.

Good luck to him. I hope he tears it up. It was a joy to watch him.

I'm so pleased I was able to present him with his Player of the Season award last season.

Seeing as he'll be at Real Madrid I hope he's a complete failure, with his arrival leading to massive dressing room discontent. **** Real and quite frankly anyone that doesn't play for Spurs.

Seeing as he'll be at Real Madrid I hope he's a complete failure, with his arrival leading to massive dressing room discontent. **** Real and quite frankly anyone that doesn't play for Spurs.

I tend to agree. I don't want him to be successful as that means Madrid are being successful. Selfish as it may be, but I abhore the tactics of RM over this and hope they fail spectacularly.

Apparently Raul is back at Madrid tonight for some sort of farewell event with the fans, therefore Bale wont be announced today as Madrid feel it would be disrespectful to Raul

Do the ****s in white even know what the word disrespectful means ???

I think the ****s should be the ones flying over here to speak to us rather than the other way

Rooney > Chelsea
Ronaldo > Utd
Bale > Madrid

I'm guessing (just guessing) that one or more of those transfers hinges on another.

That's the problem with selling Bale. Although we have strengthened considerably, selling him could trigger a cascade which will strengthen most of the teams we are trying to catch. Chelsea are already very strong and adding Rooney who I feel Jose will bring back to his best will improve them further, United aren't great but re-signing Ronaldo means they are signing the 2nd best player in the world and he could as he has before single handedly drag them to the ***le.

A few weeks back I was concerned that us selling Bale would also trigger Suarez to ****nal but it doesn't look like that is the case anymore.

Exciting times as is, but imagin how exciting if we keep hold of Bale..........

Yeah but i get the feeling it's not a done deal in the same way Willian isn't a done deal. Appears to be just formalities. I honestly think if it wasn't pretty much a done deal then we wouldn't have moved so quickly for Willian & Lamela. Not saying we've moved overnight for them as obviously they've been on our radar for some time and maybe Liverpool's interest forced us to act on Willian quicker than we'd otherwise have done, but we really seem to have pulled the trigger hard on the Lamela deal taking it from "a possibility if Bale goes" to "almost agreed, just formalities like agent fees and structure" to sort out in the space of a few days.

Forget whether you think Joe Lewis has gone mad. Buying Lamela doesn't make sense if Bale is staying as they play in the same positions on the pitch and shoe-horning them both into the team with Willian would be difficult and make us a bit unbalanced.

That's the problem with selling Bale. Although we have strengthened considerably, selling him could trigger a cascade which will strengthen most of the teams we are trying to catch. Chelsea are already very strong and adding Rooney who I feel Jose will bring back to his best will improve them further, United aren't great but re-signing Ronaldo means they are signing the 2nd best player in the world and he could as he has before single handedly drag them to the ***le.

A few weeks back I was concerned that us selling Bale would also trigger Suarez to ****nal but it doesn't look like that is the case anymore.

Exciting times as is, but imagin how exciting if we keep hold of Bale..........

Well... if you believe John Cross, it could trigger Benzema to ****nal...with the idea being Real think Ronaldo can play upfront with Bale wide?

I hope Bale knows what he is doing though and got reassurances as to how he'll be used as quite a few Spanish journos reckon he will be a left-back for them!!

I do think the only way Man U would let Rooney go to Chelsea, if they got Ronaldo. And my boss knows someone at Nike who thinks it is going to happen. But I'm not so sure that's definite. Why would Madrid be making this big political statement with Bale, only to sell Ronaldo? Their fans would be angry.

Well... if you believe John Cross, it could trigger Benzema to ****nal...with the idea being Real think Ronaldo can play upfront with Bale wide?

I hope Bale knows what he is doing though and got reassurances as to how he'll be used as quite a few Spanish journos reckon he will be a left-back for them!!

the 100 mill pound left back :ross:

John Cross is another deluded Goon.....

Back