• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Re: Gareth Bale

I wish AVB was harsher with his words but I understand he has to be professional and calm. I guess this shows we wont be bullied by RMs pathetic attempts. They really have acted small time and desperate.

I hear what you are saying but I think this statement gets our message across much clearer than a rant would (though I would like that too to be perfectly honest). This won't be the end of it though. Reading between the lines you can almost feel the frustration in his words. There is a tinkle off statement on the way.

I hear what you are saying but I think this statement gets our message across much clearer than a rant would (though I would like that too to be perfectly honest). This won't be the end of it though. Reading between the lines you can almost feel the frustration in his words. There is a tinkle off statement on the way.

There is an element that we dont want to burn bridges as, lets be honest, RM will be funded a quarter of our stadium next year haha.

No doubt Marca tomorrow will say 'AVB admits Bale sale' or something

The rub of his eye when asked if he is prepared mentally for Bale leaving?

Who knows. What we do know is that Real have not made an offer that Levy thinks is sufficient. If they don't pay over the odds, they will not get Bale. I hope they will not get him this year.

Bale, Soldado, Sandro, Dembele, Paulinho dot dot dot

Lets be realistic Bale is not for sale but he'll still be sold if enough money is offered.

This is pretty much the crux of the matter. it hinges on whether you believe Real will offer what we want for the player. I highly doubt that they will

AVB is directing his anger/frustration at the wrong person. If you've seen the Ancelloti press conferences you would see that he actually didn't want to talk about Bale and gave answers that most managers would have given. It's those ****s Zidane and Perez that AVB should have targeted.

Sounds like he's not for sale but if they make an insane £100m bid or something like that then we'd sell which is fair enough.

As good as we will get and I think we will keep him for another season.

This is pretty much the crux of the matter. it hinges on whether you believe Real will offer what we want for the player. I highly doubt that they will

I dont think the question is about what will RM offer - its actually can they afford the deal? No they can not. I dont think they can till next summer (at best).

I dont think the question is about what will RM offer - its actually can they afford the deal? No they can not. I dont think they can till next summer (at best).

Hopefully they can still afford Suarez..

Sounds like he's not for sale but if they make an insane £100m bid or something like that then we'd sell which is fair enough.

As good as we will get and I think we will keep him for another season.

Agree with this. However the season is two weeks away and the transfer window closing less than a month. There has to be a point where we can't accept any offer regardless of size, as there just wouldn't be time to invest such a large amount into the quality we would require.

AVB is directing his anger/frustration at the wrong person. If you've seen the Ancelloti press conferences you would see that he actually didn't want to talk about Bale and gave answers that most managers would have given. It's those ****s Zidane and Perez that AVB should have targeted.

I fully agree. I think Ancelotti gave a pretty general response in that he said RM were talking about the player to Spurs which is probably what he has been told regardless of how true it is, by Perez himself. Whereas the reality is that Perez and Zidane probably engineer a scenario such as that we have seen where numerous personalities come out and give a slightly varied line on how Bale would be perfect at Madrid.

It really is those two that are the problem and as far as Spurs go, If I was Levy, I would cancel the sporting agreement with them, with immediate effect. I fail to see where we benefit from it in any aspect although I am sure we must have some perks although I imagine they are more commercial as opposed to potential players being moved between the two clubs.

I also do not want them anywhere near Ledley King's testamonial as has been suggested for next summer. I want his opponents to be relative or be an extension of his example so a team that is reknowned for decency would be perfect (suggestions on a postcard) but definitely not Real Madrid who are anything but a bastion of decency.

I can't see how a club that makes the money they do are struggling to come up 100m over the next 4 years for Bale.
To me this rumour of Madrid not being able to afford the deal is just Madrid trying to get the price down.

same thing, no? they won't offer what they can't afford.

as for still leaving it open with the comments - we're talking potentially about the worlds most expensive player and a club who have a history of making world record transfers happen - when we are talking those kinds of numbers then it would be foolish to rule any possibility of a deal happening.

i think what AVB has communicated is that firstly we do not want to sell Bale and secondly we are not inviting any offers for him. Im sure if they were to fax over an offer too good to refuse then things would change, but as is we are not asking them to bid (or raise any 'bids' they have initially made)

I can't see how a club that makes the money they do are struggling to come up 100m over the next 4 years for Bale.
To me this rumour of Madrid not being able to afford the deal is just Madrid trying to get the price down.

I don't think it is a rumour that they are in debt-they are seriously in debt.

But whether they can service the debt is the crux of the matter. And even if they couldn't a way would be found.

But there is always a line in the sand. RM are on the beach IMO.

Back