• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Re: Gareth Bale

AVB has said on SSN that Bale is not for sale this summer

Ok then. Thats positive. He would hardly say that unless Levy had given him some assurances. Time for a press statement from the chairmen to put this to bed for a season.

what is stopping all European leagues starting on the same date so the transfer window can be done and dusted before the seasons start?

That is something, I simply dont understand about the TW.

How can you have a TW, that runs after the season starts?

The TW should run through june and july - surely 2 months are enough for clubs to get their business done.

With the latest comments from AVB today, this looks lige a saga that will run to Sep 2.

This means that we might be without one of the best players in the world for the first 3 PL games, if GB shows the "im not mentally prepared to play" card, like Modric did.

It's quite clear that Madrid don't have the sufficient funds to complete this transfer and it's even clearer that Levy will not accept payment in instalments. I think Bale will go next season but it won't be Real Madrid.

Not a bad prediction.

Ok then. Thats positive. He would hardly say that unless Levy had given him some assurances. Time for a press statement from the chairmen to put this to bed for a season.[/QUOTE]

I would love that. Then if Madrifd still continue in their pursuit, DL brings in the lawyers

AVB has said on SSN that Bale is not for sale this summer

yet nothing on their website! fcukers. hopefully will filter through for the sunday papers but surely the Star and Daily Fail will twist it to "AVB says Bale is not for sale this summer" but sources close to the club say this is a plea for a bigger fee from Real.

That is something, I simply dont understand about the TW.

How can you have a TW, that runs after the season starts?

The TW should run through june and july - surely 2 months are enough for clubs to get their business done.

With the latest comments from AVB today, this looks lige a saga that will run to Sep 2.

This means that we might be without one of the best players in the world for the first 3 PL games, if GB shows the "im not mentally prepared to play" card, like Modric did.

Actually, that is a great point. US transfers finish on 8/8 (?) and Russia also on a different date. What is the reason for September 1?

I wish AVB was harsher with his words but I understand he has to be professional and calm. I guess this shows we wont be bullied by RMs pathetic attempts. They really have acted small time and desperate.

Gwan A V B !

Levy seems happy to stay out the lime light. AVB though has a fiery streak. I'm really glad someone has come out and fought our corner. Whatever happens we should stand up to Real's disruptive tactics. You know AVB is as brewing as we are about this.

But there is no one Bale has played for that he likes more than AVB, they have a special understanding, and I trust that should Bale stay, AVB will help him to reach the next level. There is more to come from Bale, despite all the hype he's not a complete package. Their are areas to his game that he can improve.

"We've allowed conversations with Real confirmed by their coach, i think wrongly. The only thing we have communicated is he's not for sale"

"In football anything is possible, what we have communicated so far is that we are not willing to concede to their interest in the player"

It wouldnt just be the fact we would have kept our best player, I would revel in seeing all the c#nts at SSN,Daily Fail, Talks#te,The Sun, etc; all having to backtrack
To quote Kevin Keegan...well, you know the rest, but I would...

If AVB had said "It's looking like he'll go" the entire hourly segment of SSN would be taken up by it, but because he's said "he's not for sale" they don't want to know :lol:

If AVB had said "It's looking like he'll go" the entire hourly segment of SSN would be taken up by it, but because he's said "he's not for sale" they don't want to know :lol:

They wont. They struggled to even mention we broke our transfer record the other day. Jim White in a f#ckin helicopter, then helping some bloke trying to find his tooth was deemed more newsworthy.
Bunch of tw#ts the lot of them (apart from Alex Hammond.....:lol:)

"We've allowed conversations with Real confirmed by their coach, i think wrongly. The only thing we have communicated is he's not for sale"

"In football anything is possible, what we have communicated so far is that we are not willing to concede to their interest in the player"

Whilst I agree with AVB regarding the bolded bit - there is still that doubt. That bolded bit there is the line that still gives this whole scenario some maneuverability. Like I say I wish AVB was maybe harsher although he was conclusive in his statement.

Yeah, doesn't actually sound that defiant does it? A bit contradictory tbh

http://www1.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/teams/tottenham-hotspur/8853828/avb-criticises-carlo-conduct

Hmm, he does kind of leave it open ended but it's more than we've had. He says the player isn't for sale and I imagine he wouldn't have said that without Levy's instruction.

First time I seen that video. I think we have been too nice to them. The way they have acted and we havent really called them out on it. Then again I understand our stance of professionalism whilst I want an all out war.

Back