• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Re: Gareth Bale

No I'm just fed up, he can stop this at anytime using just his twitter account. But he is using silence to his own advantage. not the sort of player I want at our club anymore

I think that he (and/or his agent) is using their interest to get a better deal out of us which is exactly what I would do if a rival company showed interest in me and my company was desperate to keep me.

And in the home match against Everton he was out injured.

Against Fulham, however, he was rather quiet.

Yep your right that is why i thought the europa league or him playing in it hurt our end of season run in, he got injured in one of them, went down on the floor for ages holding his ankle, forget against who that was? missed the next game, he played on the thursday and was awful on the sunday against fulham. I went to a few of the sunday games towards the end of the season we did not play well.

To make it clear i do not think bale is a bad player i think he is fooking great, but i do not want him playing in the europa league like last season.

With regards my memory and getting the names of the teams mixed up, well that is only going to get worse the older i get im afraid.:)

The efforts Madrid have gone to with regards to destabilizing the player, agent and fudging around with our club, are absolutely unbelievable and without precedent. Whatever actually ends up happening (I still believe Levy will stick to his guns) my disgust for Madrid, and the way modern football works, has reached a new high.

Fully agree with you. Real Madrid are the pits and I hope they go the way of Rangers and bankruptcy. They are totally devoid of any semblance of morals.

I'm sure you'll find these Madrid tactics are not new. It's just we are finding out first hand just how bad they are. Modric was just the tip of the iceberg.

You know whats funny - what would Bale think of RM after these tactics of theirs?

I mean if I was Bale id have found it so so unclassy and actually quite fudgein off-putting.

Imagine a girl chasing you and on twitter etc her saying that you were with her and fudgein her brains out and that you guys were getting hitched - what the fudge would you think? Would that really make you wanna be with her?

The efforts Madrid have gone to with regards to destabilizing the player, agent and fudging around with our club, are absolutely unbelievable and without precedent. Whatever actually ends up happening (I still believe Levy will stick to his guns) my disgust for Madrid, and the way modern football works, has reached a new high.

It's not really without precedent, they have waged similar campaigns for year - Ronaldo, Viera, Modric spring to mind but I'm pretty sure they do it near enough every summer.

Bale and his agent could have put a stop to all this long ago.....why continuously defend them and attack Real?

You know whats funny - what would Bale think of RM after these tactics of theirs?

I mean if I was Bale id have found it so so unclassy and actually quite fudgein off-putting.

Imagine a girl chasing you and on twitter etc her saying that you were with her and fudgein her brains out and that you guys were getting hitched - what the fudge would you think? Would that really make you wanna be with her?

We're looking at it through our Spurs tinted specs. It's obvious Madrid have been ****s in this whole thing, but Bale will look at the football. He will be told by his agent that nobody will remember the lengths at which Madrid would go to secure his services.

I still believe we have no reason to sell him. Bale might be scared that Madrid might not come in for him again, but if he ever reads this, trust me pal, they will be back. Spurs should be under no pressure to HAVE to sell him.

For me the benefits of spending some money on the team AND keeping Bale and qualifying for CL far outweigh the idea of selling him now, finishing 5th and having £80-100m in the bank to spend.

With PSG, Monaco, Anzi, City, Chelsea, Madrid Bale will have no shortage of potential employees again even next summer. He is the most sought after signature in world football right now (attainable)

Just think how much dross we are going to splurge 81Million on...
Say hello to Modric for me.
/cancels Espanol tickets.

etc...

Something bad is happening.

Hmmm, has there been no signs of Bale at Hong Kong at all?

The problem is Madrid have not done any shopping yet.

They dont seem to be in for Suarez or anyone else right now.

They have also sold Higuain for a big chunk of money so they have cash.

There are probably negociations ongoing and they are probably attacking big time right now.

Hmmm, has there been no signs of Bale at Hong Kong at all?

The problem is Madrid have not done any shopping yet.

They dont seem to be in for Suarez or anyone else right now.

They have also sold Higuain for a big chunk of money so they have cash.

There are probably negociations ongoing and they are probably attacking big time right now.

Didnt they buy Isco and that other guy - both cost a fair bit if I can recall.

Fully agree with you. Real Madrid are the pits and I hope they go the way of Rangers and bankruptcy. They are totally devoid of any semblance of morals.

At the start of summer, the declaration was that he would not be sold. We saw proof that this was solid info from the Times Square NBC billboard, the solo deals he did with EA where he is on the cover in his Spurs shirt and his presence at the initial kit launch.

Madrid have gone below and beyond anything expected, and since Ancelotti came in, they re-ramped their efforts and doubled them. The depth and filth of their tactics are beyond reproach. The problem is, this is modern football! They just do it worse than anyone else! The game has become so financially-driven that it's difficult to see anyone ever able to take a moral stance in high stakes games like this again.

I just hope Levy holds out, as much to show Madrid that their level of c untiness cannot win. As for Bale's agent, well, the less said the better.

It all fudging stinks to me.

It's not really without precedent, they have waged similar campaigns for year - Ronaldo, Viera, Modric spring to mind but I'm pretty sure they do it near enough every summer.

You're right, but trust me, they have hit new depths here...

In:
Casemiro €6m
Carvajal €6.5m
Isco €27m
Illarramendi €32m
Total €71.5m

Out:
Pedro Leon €6m
Callejon €10m
Albiol €12m
Negredo Clause €4.4m
Higuain €37m rising to €40m
Total €72.4m

Mike Dunn @mdunn1982

This morning @TheSunFootball broke world exclusive @realmadrid bid £81m for @GarethBale11 - Spain confirmed story today. Can there be more?

The bidding for @GarethBale11 has just gone off the scale: @TheSunFootball has another world exclusive tomorrow - don't miss it

^
The Sun head of sport

Back