• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Formula One on Sky

Mad Max is back, another driver who looks great when the car is massively superior but can’t stay on line the moment another car is within 2 tenths.

Mad Max is back, another driver who looks great when the car is massively superior but can’t stay on line the moment another car is within 2 tenths.
I'd love to mix up the F1 season and have a QTR of the races in standardised cars. So the drivers, strategists and put crews decide the race.

British 1-2-3 in Quailfying yesterday
Am looking forward to the race, Lando looking supremely confident in a very competitive car too

Do you think this is the last season of Max/ Red Bull dominance? Feels like they are clinging on a bit now, with important staff leaving and the rift between Verstappens father and Horner etc.

I'd like to see some new teams dominant but it just seems so difficult to catch those teams at the front. I don't follow F1 too closely but how did Williams go from being a top team back in the day to a bit of a laughing stock nowadays!? Is it just a money thing.

Do you think this is the last season of Max/ Red Bull dominance? Feels like they are clinging on a bit now, with important staff leaving and the rift between Verstappens father and Horner etc.
The Adrian Newsy factor will be huge going into the new regs and car type in 2026.

I'd like to see some new teams dominant but it just seems so difficult to catch those teams at the front. I don't follow F1 too closely but how did Williams go from being a top team back in the day to a bit of a laughing stock nowadays!? Is it just a money thing.
Engine manufacturers came in with more money and better integration.

I got bored when Hamilton was winning everything, and it's the same now with Verstappen.

I just want it to be competitive again. See car actually over take again rather than jump places due to better pit stops.

I got bored when Hamilton was winning everything, and it's the same now with Verstappen.

I just want it to be competitive again. See car actually over take again rather than jump places due to better pit stops.
We have all that today that's for sure! Great racing.

Bigger picture, it does seem to be getting competitive as McLaren can bring it to Red Bull somewhat, and the Mercedes car is inching back up there. Ferrari have a decent car too but always seem to be let down by tactics.

Get in there Lewis!:)

Last edited:
Back