• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Formula One on Sky

More awkward than anything malicious? Weird sort of passive aggressive attempted flirting, kinda trying to make non sexual things sexual. Odd more than the creepy brick I expected

My tuppence from race one.

I could win races in that Red Bull.

Bottas’ tash is magnificent. Great homage to Mansell.
You wouldn't get it through the first corner.
Actually, you probably wouldn't get it off the starting grid. 😜
Get your point though. The gap is massive, and there's absolutely no contest for the championship.

One thing I cannot fatom, is why they don't award points to everyone who finishes!
That way, you'll get better racing among the back markers, because it will actually matter if you finish 13th instead of 14th. It's a no brainier imo.

Last edited:
You wouldn't get it through the first corner.
Actually, you probably wouldn't get it off the starting grid. 😜
Get your point though. The gap is massive, and there's absolutely no contest for the championship.

One thing I cannot fatom, is why they don't award points to everyone who finishes!
That way, you'll get better racing among the back markers, because it will actually matter if you finish 13th instead of 14th. It's a no brainier imo.

I am only a fleeting viewer but I absolutely love the idea of a reverse grid. Skill to get through and create a real race. Even if that was a replacement for the sprints. Would be a good reason to tune in

I am only a fleeting viewer but I absolutely love the idea of a reverse grid. Skill to get through and create a real race. Even if that was a replacement for the sprints. Would be a good reason to tune in

I don't think it would work in reality, it's quicker to let a faster car past and race your own race than wear your tires and burn more fuel fighting a battle with a better car.

Teams would also game the system, to get themselves better slot next time around at a track more suited to their car. And probably in a hundred other ways.

They should get rid of the sprints though, they are a nonsense imo.

As @Baleforce says, reverse grid is easily manipulated. I'd rather see something like they had in STCC (and BTCC?) with added weight for the top 3, obviously with a limit of how many weight penalties you can get added on.

Let's say 25, 20 and 15kg added for the top 3, with a maximum ballast of 75kg.
That would make a difference. You lose some of the ballast if you finish below say 10th.

I don't think it would work in reality, it's quicker to let a faster car past and race your own race than wear your tires and burn more fuel fighting a battle with a better car.

Teams would also game the system, to get themselves better slot next time around at a track more suited to their car. And probably in a hundred other ways.

They should get rid of the sprints though, they are a nonsense imo.

I still think it would be better an more interesting than now. I actually took an interest this weekend and was fairly keen given practise, then seemingly Verstapen took it serious and it became dull.....like real dull

I still think it would be better an more interesting than now. I actually took an interest this weekend and was fairly keen given practise, then seemingly Verstapen took it serious and it became dull.....like real dull
It was. That said, the Bahrain track hasn't had a good race ever. It's a pretty boring track. Typical tinkle boring, generic Herman Tilke design.
Although also a Tilke company design, this weeks race at the Jeddah should be better. The circuit is really fast and has offered better entertainment in its first two years.

Red Bull have circled the wagons around Horner and suspended his victim.

Awful behaviour by them.
Makes me wonder if the external investigation showed some fairly poor behaviour (text messages suggest so). In which case, who (how high up) saw the results and decided "Nothing to see here, move along"?

At this point the very best result of backing Horner is some terrible optics and brand damage. At worst, it could mean losing Verstappen and possibly Newey.

Just playing devils advocate, is there any chance she made it up or exaggerated anything? Or is it pretty cut and dried that he was being inappropriate? Not really followed the story with great detail, just seen the headlines.

Just playing devils advocate, is there any chance she made it up or exaggerated anything? Or is it pretty cut and dried that he was being inappropriate? Not really followed the story with great detail, just seen the headlines.
Yeah she photoshopped all the evidence of inappropriate messages... She's a criminal mastermind, fudging women ey.

Yeah she photoshopped all the evidence of inappropriate messages... She's a criminal mastermind, fudging women ey.

There you go acting superior to everyone yet again. If you actually read what I said, I asked the question if there is any chance the story isn’t true or it has been exaggerated. Unless you think women are incapable of lying? If Horner did anything inappropriate then of course he deserves everything he gets. I’m really not sure where you picked up from my post that I accused anyone, I was asking a question.

• Care
Reactions: jrh
There you go acting superior to everyone yet again. If you actually read what I said, I asked the question if there is any chance the story isn’t true or it has been exaggerated. Unless you think women are incapable of lying? If Horner did anything inappropriate then of course he deserves everything he gets. I’m really not sure where you picked up from my post that I accused anyone, I was asking a question.
Why would you lead with that if you hadn't bothered to read the history of the story though? Seems like you're sewing seeds, looking to victim blame from the off.

No, there's no chance whatsoever. We know he was her boss, we know he sent her sexually suggestive text messages.

We don't need to know any more than that.

Reactions: jrh
No, there's no chance whatsoever. We know he was her boss, we know he sent her sexually suggestive text messages.

We don't need to know any more than that.
Did she report him for the cringy texting etc or did someone else report them both to management and he's in more trouble because he's her boss and should know better?

Back