• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Former Player Appreciation Thread

Man, I'll always remember him for that goal, It deserved better than that useless commentator!!

EDIT: Who was that Charlton player with Number '1' on his shirt!?

Aurier and Vinicius (loan) both joining Galatasaray.
I watched some of the Galatasaray game earlier. They had this wee blond idiot in midfield and eventually I realised he played for the Woolwich Nomads for a few years. Lucas Torreira. Apparently his hometown in Uruguay is Fray Bentos!

Zaha came on with 20 minutes to go and was soon being fouled and squaring up to someone trying to pick a fight (do you want some son?) and getting carded.
Fat boy was wheeled on with 5 minutes to go and waddled around a bit. Meh.
Chavinson Danchev was all action hero sprinting around, heading clear, letting the ball run under his foot etc.

I watched some of the Galatasaray game earlier. They had this wee blond idiot in midfield and eventually I realised he played for the Woolwich Nomads for a few years. Lucas Torreira. Apparently his hometown in Uruguay is Fray Bentos!

Zaha came on with 20 minutes to go and was soon being fouled and squaring up to someone trying to pick a fight (do you want some son?) and getting carded.
Chavinson Danchev was all action hero sprinting around, heading clear, letting the ball run under his foot etc.

the Cuban leader?

1706916318421.jpeg

So not only are they buying up our old players, they have our old scouting network as well!

Sanchez has been doing well for them hasn't he?

I haven't watched, but seems to always start.
Ndombele on the bench more often than not, but comes on late and gets the odd start.

I think Aurier and Vinicius will both be starters for them now as well

Back