• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Former Player Appreciation Thread

If only he'd stayed one more season
I was thinking about that today. Maddison was already here and I think we would have bought VVD regardless, so I think Johnson is the only player we wouldn't have bought. Wonder where that would have left is with at this stage...
And the way we play, and hopefully get CL and a good cup run (win), I think he'd have signed a new contract.

20 goals for Kane in the Bundesliga so far this season, a double tonight and the game isn't over

And he works half as much, he walks way more now, two years in that league will be a fudging rest for him.

If his teammates actually learn to look for him vs. taking idiot shots or making the wrong pass, who knows how many goals he'll score

And he works half as much, he walks way more now, two years in that league will be a fudging rest for him.

If his teammates actually learn to look for him vs. taking idiot shots or making the wrong pass, who knows how many goals he'll score
Watching the CL game against Utd, it looked like they'd never played together.

His team mates arent as a good as him and arguably are t as good as some that he left here
Again it’s the old strength of the league convo but it’s not a competitive league and he will eat up the goals there as a player if his brilliance should

I was thinking about that today. Maddison was already here and I think we would have bought VVD regardless, so I think Johnson is the only player we wouldn't have bought. Wonder where that would have left is with at this stage...
And the way we play, and hopefully get CL and a good cup run (win), I think he'd have signed a new contract.
He hates Levy.

Another goal for Harry

- Very interesting interview post where he indicates he told the young young Bayern player where he wanted him to run an how to use his take on skills (almost coach like)
- Also hilarious seeing the German media praise him as world class and the English media slowly recognizing they disrespected him for the last 8 years and never gave him credit (only had brick to say about trophies)

Not technically a former Spurs player but didn't know where to put it!!

📸 Watch this video on Facebook

Edit: Anyone else know how to share a FB link properly?

Last edited:
Be great if Pritch and Clarke could get Sunderland promoted
The pundit before the game said Clarke has rejected a new contract offer and maybe they will find it tough to keep hold of him this January. Not sure how true though

Back