• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Football Trivia Question of the Day

Dearden? He was a youth product and understudy to Erik the Viking and Bobby Mimms. But I thought Dearden's league appearance came before the premiership was established?

*edit* a quick wiki showed that his Spurs debut came in 1992/93 when Erik the Viking was injured...how perception could play a trick on memory

I was at that game, vs Forest away. Thorstvedt got injured in first half and Day came on. Was gutted as it was my first Spurs match and i was sitting at the end if the ground we were defending the second half. I wanted to see Erik the Viking and i saw Chris Day, i was gutted.

I was at that game, vs Forest away. Thorstvedt got injured in first half and Day came on. Was gutted as it was my first Spurs match and i was sitting at the end if the ground we were defending the second half. I wanted to see Erik the Viking and i saw Chris Day, i was gutted.

You still can if you go to a Stevenage game.

Sunday's answer:

Wilf Mannion (England 1950)
Alan Peac0ck (England 1962)
Jim Platt (Northern Ireland 1982)
Bernie Slaven (Ireland 1990)
Hamilton Ricard (Colombia 1994 & 1998 )
Paul Merson (England 1998 )
Gareth Southgate (England 2002)
Alen Bokšić (Croatia 2002)
Stewart Downing (England 2006)
Mark Schwarzer (Australia 2006)
Mark Viduka (Australia 2006)
Chris Killen (New Zealand 2010)
Brad Jones (Australia 2010)

Players from English Clubs who have Participated in FIFA World Cup Finals

Monday 24th December 2012:

Which 7 German players have made Premier League appearances during season 2012-13?

Do you have the answer to the question posed about the managers that played in Sampdoria v Barcelona 1992 final and later managed in the Premiership? I always come up one short of the answer.

Do you have the answer to the question posed about the managers that played in Sampdoria v Barcelona 1992 final and later managed in the Premiership? I always come up one short of the answer.

Four...

Sampdoria
Attilio Lombardo
Gianluca Vialli
Roberto Mancini

Barcelona
Michael Laudrup

Four...

Sampdoria
Attilio Lombardo
Gianluca Vialli
Roberto Mancini

Barcelona
Michael Laudrup

See the answer given is 5 but when did Ivan Bonetti ever manage in England? I was wrong about the Premiership part but I don't remember him managing any English teams?

Back