• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News

62 quid for Scum away

TICKET NEWS: ARSENAL V TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR

Posted 02 October 2012 4:38pm

Saturday 17 November, kick-off 12:45pm

Allocation: 2,900

Prices: Adult £62.00; Seniors over 65 £26.50; Junior U16 £23.50

One Hotspur Season Ticket Holders can apply online or by submitting an application form, which can be obtained from the ticket office, no later than 5:00pm on Friday 12 October.

Should we not be oversubscribed with Season Ticket Holder applications, we will open applications to One Hotspur Bronze / Lilywhite members who will then be able to apply online or by submitting the away match application form, which can be obtained from the ticket office, from 5.00pm on Friday 12 October and no later than 5pm on Monday 22 October.

Loyalty Points: 1

Is this going to be the case for every game from now on? I plan on going to Eastlands.

Although I didnt expect them too. I can see why Southampton and Reading were over-subscribed, new or not recently visited stadia.
The next ones, City I think Members will get a shot, with it being televised and Sunday 1.30pm ko
Arsenal, even at a scandalous £62, will still be ST's only
Fulham, I'm sure that went down to Members last season
Everton, shouldnt be a problem

wow considering the number of season ticket holders who would have had this game for free that means that very few members decided to go to the match.

love to see people moaning about struggling to get tickets for games when days like this roll round - obviously a lot of those just aren't bothered with watching Spurs unless it's a top level fixture

I went to the Lazio match. Disappointing attendance. For the reasons you say.

why only 2,900 at arsenal, should be 3,000 surely?

Away allocations aren't capped at 3,000, the minimum they have to give is either 10% of capacity or 3,000 (whichever is higher). Of course they can give away more.

I suspect anything much beyond 3,000 will need police go ahead first.

As long as the demand is there from the home fans they won't give more than 3K. The exact number depends of how they do the segregation, again they're likely to do it so it favours the home fans.

Back