• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News

that low, i thought about 30k, bad considering it was a freebie for STs as well

Im not surprised really, with the way Harry treated the competition the last few years its no wonder people were weary about buying a ticket to see the Kids or reserves. Now they see that AVB is going to go for it i expect more will go.

Think maybe it was because we were expecting AVB not to take it as seriously just like Redknapp. I think if people had known the team he was goiing to put out they would have come

Quick question: Why do we only get 2,400 seats at Old Trafford and they get close to 4,000 at WHL when no other team gets that amount and OT is twice as big as WHL?

25,030,last night,slightly worrying since they are a top notch italian club,be interesting if prices come down for the other two games.

wow considering the number of season ticket holders who would have had this game for free that means that very few members decided to go to the match.

love to see people moaning about struggling to get tickets for games when days like this roll round - obviously a lot of those just aren't bothered with watching Spurs unless it's a top level fixture

Quick question: Why do we only get 2,400 seats at Old Trafford and they get close to 4,000 at WHL when no other team gets that amount and OT is twice as big as WHL?

Not sure where you get the idea that Utd get an allocation of nigh on 4K at the Lane. As Jordinho says, no team gets more than 3K for PL games. And, in fact, for the last few seasons, Utd haven't even got that much. Which probably explains why they don't give us 3K either.

Not sure where you get the idea that Utd get an allocation of nigh on 4K at the Lane. As Jordinho says, no team gets more than 3K for PL games. And, in fact, for the last few seasons, Utd haven't even got that much. Which probably explains why they don't give us 3K either.

I always thought that away teams got a minimum of 2,900 at big away grounds, obviously it's less at grounds like Blackpool. The two scums usually get the corner of the park lane, upper and lower from the corner flag to about the penalty box line. United's allocation at the lane usually extends to behind the goal of the park lane.

Don't we normally get around 3k for the emirates?

Utd get less upper tied at ours, I believe its to do with persistent standing which enables us to give a lower allocation because they are flouting safety rules..

Think rules are 10% or 3,000 whichever is lower.

I always thought that away teams got a minimum of 2,900 at big away grounds, obviously it's less at grounds like Blackpool. The two scums usually get the corner of the park lane, upper and lower from the corner flag to about the penalty box line. United's allocation at the lane usually extends to behind the goal of the park lane.

Don't we normally get around 3k for the emirates?

P.D. has it spot on. For Premier League games, other than in special circumstances, clubs must give away teams an allocation of 3K or 10% of capacity - whichever is the lower.

For domestic cup games, the minimum away allocation is 15% - should the away club demand it.

For UEFA matches, I believe that the figure is 5%.

After segregation etc is taken into account, away teams that take their full PL allocation at WHL get about 2900 tickets. In practical terms, that takes the form of a little over a third of the Park Lane end - upper and lower.

For the last few seasons, Utd have had half the lower Park Lane but none of the upper - a smaller overall allocation of about 2.2K.

Word around Stoke is that their Boxing day game against Liverpool will be an evening kick off. Better them than us, but this could mean that Sky is getting ready to release more fixtures.

Word around Stoke is that their Boxing day game against Liverpool will be an evening kick off. Better them than us, but this could mean that Sky is getting ready to release more fixtures.

I thought we might be getting near. Good news, can start pre-booking a few hotels while there are still a few bargains to be had

As the morning game is Leeds, looks like the Villa match will be left alone as 3pm Boxing Day then.

Have a feeling our game at Everton (9/12/12) will be shown on Sky though, already on the Sunday, think it might get chosen for the 4pm game though

Back