• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News

I felt there even more blue seats for the WB. At the time I thought some of that may have been to do with the bad traffic that day. Think there was a bad accident M11 shut.

The point is though, although I wouldnt use the word struggling, we arent selling out as quick these days, and although the official attendance has been posted as over 36k, there has been a lot more empty seats on matchday. Just makes me wonder, if the club persist with current price structure, will we really fill a 56,000 stadium?

With a 56k stadium you could reduce the ticket prices and still make more money then the current pricing of a 36k stadium.

It will be fine.

With a 56k stadium you could reduce the ticket prices and still make more money then the current pricing of a 36k stadium.

It will be fine.

I'd like to think so, but this is Spurs, I think prices will stay the same for the first season at least. I think iniitially the 'new stadium' factor will fill it for the first few months.
Once the novelty starts to wear off for many fans, I fear the attendances will start to drop, until the club realise the price structure needs looking at

Just tried logging in so I could purchase a ticket for Lazio at home. 'An unknown error has occured' kept popping up. Gave up in the end.

Are the ticket office EVER going to get their fudging act together???

I'd like to think so, but this is Spurs, I think prices will stay the same for the first season at least. I think iniitially the 'new stadium' factor will fill it for the first few months.
Once the novelty starts to wear off for many fans, I fear the attendances will start to drop, until the club realise the price structure needs looking at

Yes, and it's Spurs, and they know how to price tickets competively.
We drop the price to £20 for early round cup matches. The Europa League game against Lazio is an attractive Cat C, while CL games were all top dollar. Cup games are well attended, but the league sells out or thereabouts every game, despite a huge difference between a cat A and cat C game. The most expensive seat for Cat C is basically the same as the cheapest for Cat A, the top price for Cat A is a ridiculous £80, yet these are the hardest games to get a ticket for.

If you completed the survey last year you would know they take their market research very seriously and will know exactly how much they can extract from us. Put it this way, Real Madrid or Lilywhite Member... Levy will squeeze you until he's got every last penny :)

i'd like to see the club drop prices - in line with regeneration and increase involvement of local community...otherwise the hipocrisy of premium priced tickets is just too blatant.

Ticket website still not letting me purchase tickets for Lazio. Tried 2 cards.

So looking forward to getting a season ticket, means I won't have to deal with these bunch of jokers as often!!

My email to the ticket office today:

I have just tried to purchase a ticket for Lazio at home in the Europa League. Unfortunately, the following message keeps appearing everytime I try to purchase the ticket: "Sorry an unknown error has occurred." The exact same message appeared when I tried to buy a ticket last night for the same game also. I know that all websites experience technical difficulties at some point, but these glitches seem to happen on a regular basis. I know many Spurs fans who have all experienced similar problems whilst using the Spurs ticket site. It is incredibly frustrating when you log on at 9am in the hope of purchasing for a particular game, but the system is a complete lottery. It does not seem to matter how far you are in the queue. The Inter Milan ticketing fiasco is now infamous, other clubs must look on and poke fun at us to be frank. We are trying to be one of the big clubs in England, this applies to every aspect of the club, not just how the team performs on the pitch.

I managed to purchase a ticket in the end by telephone (which isn't cheap by the way). I am not seeking to be placated in any way in the form of tickets for future games, that is not why I am emailing you. I know that some people go through life complaining purely to receive freebies. I would just like to know that steps are being taken by the club to ensure that these technical difficulties are at the very least minimised, if not eradicated.

Many thanks

Do you get loyalty points for the Europa games? I bought a ticket for Lazio on Friday and the points haven't been added. Or is just a case of the ticket office being incompotent as usual?

Logged on to try and get a ticket for Wigan. Was greeted with this message AGAIN just when I was about to pay:

Error

An unknown error has occurred. Please press continue to return to the ticket hub.

](*,)](*,)](*,)

Logged on to try and get a ticket for Wigan. Was greeted with this message AGAIN just when I was about to pay:

Error

An unknown error has occurred. Please press continue to return to the ticket hub.

](*,)](*,)](*,)

Jurgen......I had problems trying to buy online for the Norwich game. Turned out to be a cookie issue.
Sorry for stating what may be the bleeding obvious, but try clearing cookies first. I suspect there may be an issue with our wonderful clubs site causing this.

Theres no point the club investing thousands of pounds in improving the ticketing system, all the tickets get sold eventually and thats probably all they care about. So from the clubs perspective, they're probably not very bothered that the system is a bit crap.

Theres no point the club investing thousands of pounds in improving the ticketing system, all the tickets get sold eventually and thats probably all they care about. So from the clubs perspective, they're probably not very bothered that the system is a bit crap.

yep. tickle my balls with a feather

TICKET NEWS: SOUTHAMPTON V TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR

Posted 17 September 2012 2:10pm

Sunday 28 October, kick-off 3pm

Allocation: To be confirmed

Prices: To be confirmed

One Hotspur Season Ticket Holders can apply online or by submitting an application form, which can be obtained from the ticket office, no later than 5:00pm on Friday 28 September.

Should we not be oversubscribed with Season Ticket Holder applications we will open applications to One Hotspur Bronze / Lilywhite members who will then be able to apply online or by submitting the away match application form, which can be obtained from the ticket office, from 5.00pm on Friday 28 September and no later than 5pm on Tuesday 9 October.

Loyalty Points: 3

Do you get loyalty points for the Europa games? I bought a ticket for Lazio on Friday and the points haven't been added. Or is just a case of the ticket office being incompotent as usual?

My LP for the Chelsea game took far longer than they ever used to to be added, but it did eventually arrive. I also encountered the infamous "unknown error" in purchasing.

Back