• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2023/24

Still haven’t had my TE cash for Liverpool
It said on Ask Spurs it would be paid on the 13/10
Anybody else who sold their ticket been paid/haven’t been paid ??

You should get it on 20th. My understanding is the deadline for cash back is 13th every month. So if you submit the cash back after this date then you don’t get the money in your account until 20th the following month.

Does anyone know how soon before a match the Ticket Share option opens?

I can see the option for Ticket Exchange for the Chelsea game, but not the option to share with a friend.

https://ask.tottenhamhotspur.com/hc...Important-Dates-Ticket-Exchange-Ticket-Share-

Don't think it's available until the last home match before the one you want to share has been played, bit odd to set it up like that. Am waiting for someone to share their Chelsea ticket with me and that's what they said.

Sunday 3 December
16:30 Emirates Marketing Project v Spurs (Sky Sports)

The remaining December and January selections will be announced early next week.

Why the hell do we have to play on a Sunday when there are three other matches that day not being shown on tv?!?

Sunday 3 December
16:30 Emirates Marketing Project v Spurs (Sky Sports)

The remaining December and January selections will be announced early next week.

Why the hell do we have to play on a Sunday when there are three other matches that day not being shown on tv?!?

Surely means the West Ham game will be on the Weds night now instead of Tuesday?

The Telegraph have a piece suggesting the move of at least one match to Christmas Eve is being considered. New year's eve matches also a possibility.

Back