• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2023/24

Just seen out future fixtures and it’s fair to say they have been organised as a mess

We go Monday night to an early Saturday then another big gap to the following Sunday

Then it’s Sunday, Thursday, sunday

Does anyone of a phone number for membership enquiries?

My membership has problems I can't seem to log in and can't find a help number or email address.

Thanks in advance

Just seen out future fixtures and it’s fair to say they have been organised as a mess

We go Monday night to an early Saturday then another big gap to the following Sunday

Then it’s Sunday, Thursday, sunday

The PL have to keep the "sexy" narrative going to keep the MUFC, LFC, Ar5e fan bases happy.

Be good if this can get agreed soon

RMT members are to vote on a pay deal that could halt the union's current wave of industrial action against train companies.
Operators have put forward an offer that proposes backdated pay rises for staff and job security guarantees.
RMT boss Mick Lynch said he supported the deal, calling it a "welcome development".
However, further negotiations will be required to thrash out proposed reforms to the railways.
A separate dispute with train drivers in the Aslef union also remains ongoing, so walkouts over Christmas could still be possible.
The RMT's dispute with rail companies has been going on for nearly 18 months already, with workers calling for better job security, pay and conditions.
Last month members voted for a new six-month strike mandate, meaning the threat of action over Christmas and into spring.
After talks between the union and the Rail Delivery Group (RDG), which represents operators, a so-called memorandum of understanding (MOU) has been developed which sets out a mutually-agreed way forward.
The BBC understands the MOU involves a backdated pay rise for 2022 of 5%, or £1,750, and job security guarantees such as no compulsory redundancies until the end of 2024.
A second year's pay rise would still depend on reforms being negotiated at local level.
The Rail Delivery Group, which represents operators, said: "If accepted, this MOU will terminate the national dispute mandate, creating a pause and respite from industrial action over the Christmas period and into spring next year, while allowing for these important negotiations on proposed reforms to take place."
RMT members will now vote on the deal in an online referendum which closes on 30 November. It is the first deal they have voted on since the start of the dispute.
The Department for Transport called the deal "fair and reasonable" and said it marked "a positive step towards resolving this dispute".
RMT members, including guards and ticket office staff, who work at 14 train companies have taken part in a series of national strikes since June 2022 in the long-running dispute.
Coinciding with walkouts by train drivers, the strikes have brought much of the rail network to a standstill and disrupted major sporting events and music festivals.
A separate RMT dispute with Network Rail - which manages the UK's rail infrastructure - was resolved in March this year after signallers and maintenance workers voted to accept an offer.

If anyone isn't going to make it to the Villa game then I'll very happily buy one (and preferably two!) tickets off them.

Which train company will be affected on what day?​

• Saturday 2 December at East Midlands Railway and LNER
  • Sunday 3 December at Avanti West Coast, Chiltern, Great Northern Thameslink, and West Midlands Trains
  • Tuesday 5 December at C2C and Greater Anglia
  • Wednesday 6 December at Southeastern, Southern/Gatwick Express, SWR main line, SWR depot drivers, and Island Line
  • Thursday 7 December at CrossCountry and GWR
  • Friday 8 December at Northern and TPT

On the off chance we manage to get a home draw in the FA Cup 3rd round what's the ticket buying process like for cup ties? Is it much the same in terms of demand or is it a bit easier to get one off tickets?

Less than 24 hours to go before your exclusive P!NK pre-sale window is open.

You will receive an email tomorrow at 11am, slightly later than previously announced, when your window opens. This email will contain the links to purchase tickets, so please keep an eye on your inbox!

For those that have purchased tickets to a concert at the lane, can i share that link with a family member to get tickets who is not a member?

On the off chance we manage to get a home draw in the FA Cup 3rd round what's the ticket buying process like for cup ties? Is it much the same in terms of demand or is it a bit easier to get one off tickets?
Depending on who we get it should be a lot easier

Don't know if this is the right thread, but I'm planning on taking my seven year old to NWHL for the Luton home game during Easter. I'm looking for two tickets, reasonably priced and preferably with a decent view (West/East stand) so the kid can see what’s going on on the pitch.

As far as I understand, I don't need a One Hotspur membership if I buy tickets from a season ticket holder - which could save me a bit of money compared to using the official site.

Is there anyone on here who could help me out in some way?

Don't know if this is the right thread, but I'm planning on taking my seven year old to NWHL for the Luton home game during Easter. I'm looking for two tickets, reasonably priced and preferably with a decent view (West/East stand) so the kid can see what’s going on on the pitch.

As far as I understand, I don't need a One Hotspur membership if I buy tickets from a season ticket holder - which could save me a bit of money compared to using the official site.

There isn't a bad view in the stadium. That said, you probably wouldn't want to sit too high up, plus I'd avoid any of the blocks with safe standing as everyone will stand so not good for your seven year old.

If you buy on the exchange you will both need to be members. However I think if a ST can gift them then all you need is a CRN number and they'd add you to their network to forward you the ticket.

As @ricky2tricky4city says, you don’t need to be a member to have a ticket gifted by a ST holder. You need CRN, here’s how you register - https://login.tottenhamhotspur.com/..._disable_registration&login_restrict_to_email

Back