• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2023/24

Any idea on when the TV picks for November will be announced ??
Last year was 13 Sept and think they've said 6 weeks in advance this season, so am expecting by end of this week.

Reckon Chelsea will defo get moved to annoying Sunday 430 fingers crossed Villa stays 3pm Saturday!

Would be great but can't see it tbh, seems a surprisingly mundane set of fixtures- Saudi Sportswashing Machine v Goons maybe moved to Sunday 2pm although Saudi Sportswashing Machine have CL on Tuesday?

• Brentford15:00West Ham United
  • Burnley15:00Crystal Palace
  • Everton15:00Brighton & Hove Albion
  • Fulham15:00Manchester United
  • Luton Town15:00Liverpool
  • Manchester City15:00AFC Bournemouth
  • Saudi Sportswashing Machine United15:00Arsenal
  • Nottingham Forest15:00Aston Villa
  • Sheffield United15:00Wolverhampton Wanderers
  • Tottenham Hotspur15:00Chelsea

Long time no glory :eek:

Considering heading over with two of my boys for the Chelski @ home fixture. Anyone know how I can get tickets? We're all One Hotspur+ members, but I lucked out on the official sale.

How long before a match day does the ticket exchange open? On the website it says at the clubs discretion, but is it usually 1 week, 2 weeks, etc?

Im looking for 2 together for the liverpool game idealy in the south but no issues if elstwhere - Happy to pay cash or swap for any game other than scum for my 2 in the south - have family over and would be good to take them - Cheers d

The Premier League broadcast selection process for the first two match rounds of November has been completed, with both of our fixtures scheduled for television coverage.

The big derby against Chelsea at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium will now take place on Monday 6 November for Sky Sports Monday Night Football, kicking off at 8pm.

Meanwhile, there is a change of kick-off for our trip to Molineux to face Wolves on Saturday 11 November, the match now televised by TNT Sports and kicking off at 12.30pm.

Another Monday game. We need to get back into European competitions asap.

Won't be needing them Chelski tickets now... Was initially going to see Fulham, but that game was moved to Monday as well. Guess I'll be rescheduling my flights, again :(

Back