• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2023/24

Has anyone got any tips for taking their kids to their first game? My 2 boys are old enough now and I'm gonna try and take them soon (Maybe the Fulham home game in Oct). Just wondered if anyone has any good advice? I'm assuming we'll probably go a bit earlier than normal, get food, explore a bit and then hang around a bit longer than normal to avoid the crowds etc.

It’s a bit of a trek from Putney Bridge to craven cottage but probs one of the safest away days you will have in London. Their fans just get on their yachts if they lose.

It’s a bit of a trek from Putney Bridge to craven cottage but probs one of the safest away days you will have in London. Their fans just get on their yachts if they lose.

Haha cheers, Fulham away is on my bucket list, but for the kids I was thinking the home game in October

Has anyone got any tips for taking their kids to their first game? My 2 boys are old enough now and I'm gonna try and take them soon (Maybe the Fulham home game in Oct). Just wondered if anyone has any good advice? I'm assuming we'll probably go a bit earlier than normal, get food, explore a bit and then hang around a bit longer than normal to avoid the crowds etc.
Remortgage your house to raise the funds?

Took my daughter to the Shakhtar game, shes 3 and a half. Got there nice (was inside about an hour before kick off) and early and got some food before, couldn't get in the shop because the queue was 45 minutes, not sure if that's because there were lots of families at the friendly. She got annoyed that we didn't get to see Chirpy and wanted to leave after 10 minutes lol. When she's old enough I'll make sure she knows it was Kane's last game. We left a few minutes early to avoid the rush as she was getting tetchy by that point anyway. Enjoy - special moment getting some pictures with them in the ground.

Took my daughter to the Shakhtar game, shes 3 and a half. Got there nice (was inside about an hour before kick off) and early and got some food before, couldn't get in the shop because the queue was 45 minutes, not sure if that's because there were lots of families at the friendly. She got annoyed that we didn't get to see Chirpy and wanted to leave after 10 minutes lol. When she's old enough I'll make sure she knows it was Kane's last game. We left a few minutes early to avoid the rush as she was getting tetchy by that point anyway. Enjoy - special moment getting some pictures with them in the ground.

Yeah I'm not really one for photos but I'll be making an effort for their first game!

Yeah I'm not really one for photos but I'll be making an effort for their first game!

I guess you'd buy the programme of their first game? It's a long time since I bought a programme but I assume there's still a section for junior members. If so you can contact the club and get their photos in there as attending their first match. Might be a nice memento to have.

Yep just saw that, fudgers!
Not even in Europe and still can't get a Sat game!

Yes I thought we no Europe and falling from the Top 6, we might not be as attractive for TV viewing but after the Sheffield United game our next 5 league games are all televised, and will probably be 6 as the return of Pochettino on Nov 4 is nailed on for Sky Super Sunday.

Looks like our next Sat home game after Sheff Utd could be Villa on Nov 25th

Yes I thought we no Europe and falling from the Top 6, we might not be as attractive for TV viewing but after the Sheffield United game our next 5 league games are all televised, and will probably be 6 as the return of Pochettino on Nov 4 is nailed on for Sky Super Sunday.

I heard someone say that all the sides in Europe can't really be scheduled very often in the early slots (Friday, Sat 12pm) or the Monday night games, so we might end up playing all the other bottom half clubs at these extreme ends of the weekend.

Postecoglou effect? Everyone knows our games should have lots of goals.

Fulham (A) Carabou Cup

Season Ticket Holders with 264 or more ticketing points who applied by the deadline have been successful and will be issued a clear view ticket.

Season Ticket Holders with 247 or more ticketing points who applied by the deadline have been successful and will be issued a restricted view ticket.

All Season Ticket Holders who are wheelchair users who applied by the deadline have been successful and will be issued a ticket.

All Ambulant Season Ticket Holders who applied by the deadline have been successful and will be issued a ticket.

First ground i attended as a supporter ( born in Fulham) and always enjoy going there. Before they started building the new stand that side of the ground was always getting the ball kicked over the wall into the Thames. They used to have a guy in a punt who had to get those balls that ended up in the water during a game.. :)

First time I saw an electric half time scoreboard was at Fulham, it was at back of riverside stand. Lovely ground in spring and late summer.

Back