• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2023/24

Maybe they were just opening bit by bit. I just went in and the top bowl is now open. Quite a few gone up there but managed to get row 8 which wasn’t bad seeing as I needed 4 together.
Managed to get 4 together in the end in block 121 which isn't bad seats to be fair.

About the ticket exchange - it says that you can sell tickets for face value - but I appreciate that my ticket was bought at a cheaper rate than what the prices are now. I season tickets didn't go up but match day did.
Do we get face value for the prices now? Or the price for last season?

About the ticket exchange - it says that you can sell tickets for face value - but I appreciate that my ticket was bought at a cheaper rate than what the prices are now. I season tickets didn't go up but match day did.
Do we get face value for the prices now? Or the price for last season?

You'll get the current matchday price. So yes, one of the consequences of ST prices being frozen but not matchday prices.

Anyone recall when the friend forwarding thing will be available? Is it a set time before the match you can do it?

You'll get the current matchday price. So yes, one of the consequences of ST prices being frozen but not matchday prices.

So I get more money back for the ones I sell this season? That's great given my lad can only go to a handful (had to get that put in a divorce agreement) and I sell most of his back.

All hail Levy...

My ticket for Liverpool sold on the exchange. £88. fudging bonkers, nearly a pound a minute!

Edit: Apparently if you buy one from the exchange it's £92.50!

Last edited:
My ticket for Liverpool sold on the exchange. £88. fudging bonkers, nearly a pound a minute!

Edit: Apparently if you buy one from the exchange it's £92.50!
Do you know know if you lose loyalty points or is it just given as a batch for ST holders?

Do you know know if you lose loyalty points or is it just given as a batch for ST holders?

You don't loose points by selling or gifting your ticket on the Exchange. The points are reassessed based on the previous four seasons.

Ticketing Points

1.26 Due to circumstances relating to Covid-19 and no Ticketing Points being awarded for Away Matches and Cup Matches taking place at the Stadium in the 2020/21 football season, the 2020/21 season will be permanently removed from the Ticketing Point cycle.

1.27 For Season Ticket Holders and One Hotspur Members, the total number of Ticketing Points for the 2023/24 Season, will consist of the Ticketing Points gained in the previous four (4) full seasons, excluding the 2020/21 season, (and the current 2023/24 Season).

Therefore, for the start of the 2023/24 Season the points gained for continuous membership will be totalled for the following seasons:

(a) 2018/19

(b) 2019/20

(c) 2021/22

(d) 2022/23

1.28 Ticketing Points will only be awarded to Season Ticket Holders when renewing their Season Ticket, attending an Away Match or once the ticket has been scanned upon entry at a home Cup Match.

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/fans/membership/membership-terms/

Is there a link anywhere to the dates that the TV fixtures for each month are scheduled to be announced. Or at least when the October fixtures might be sorted?

Is there a link anywhere to the dates that the TV fixtures for each month are scheduled to be announced. Or at least when the October fixtures might be sorted?

I'm not sure if they've published dates this year. They've committed to at least six weeks in advance, which they managed with about two hours to spare the first time.

Back