• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2023/24

Is the Shaktar game sold out? Went to buy some tickets and although it says there are loads still available in the quick find section, when i click the area it says no tickets available, not even a single one scattered about?

Does anyone know if home tickets go on sale at 9am or 10am?

Just queued for ages to get into the ticketing site and the man utd game isn’t showing for me even though I have the Hotspur + thing.

So don’t know if it is a bug with my level of membership or the tickets dont actually go on sale until 10am.

Does anyone know if home tickets go on sale at 9am or 10am?

Just queued for ages to get into the ticketing site and the man utd game isn’t showing for me even though I have the Hotspur + thing.

So don’t know if it is a bug with my level of membership or the tickets dont actually go on sale until 10am.
I’m sure they were 10am last season. Only a hand full of tickets go on sale for Hotspur +, i found i needed to log in when they go on sale to all members in order to get a ticket.

Last edited:
I’m sure they were 10am last season. Only a hand fall of tickets go on sale for Hotspur +, i found i needed to log in when they go on sale to all members in order to get a ticket.

Cheers.

The thing just kicked me out again (even though I have been active within the ticketing site whilst I am waiting for 10am) so now I’m back in the queue to get back in the ticketing site with 14k ppl ahead of me.

I find this ticketing site to be a piece of brick on sale dates and its best just to wait for exchange.

Cheers.

The thing just kicked me out again (even though I have been active within the ticketing site whilst I am waiting for 10am) so now I’m back in the queue to get back in the ticketing site with 14k ppl ahead of me.

I find this ticketing site to be a piece of brick on sale dates and its best just to wait for exchange.
It’s the worst ticketing system i have ever used.

Cheers.

This is what we do now. Most times, if you hold on late enough, you can get some good deals. Obviously sometimes if might backfire and there are none available, in that case, so be it.
We are looking to be going to the Sheffield United game in September, so I will just checking every other day nearer the time and see what comes up

425 points needed for Brentford. Ok it’s only a 1,700 allocation, but it’s never worth while even applying in this brick system.
I’ve also had a chunk taken off my total. Down to 197 from 229.

425 points needed for Brentford. Ok it’s only a 1,700 allocation, but it’s never worth while even applying in this brick system.

I’ve gone down from circa 273 to 236. Barely seem to have climbed the ladder over the last 2-3 years, I go to every and any away game I can get tickets for and do all home cup games. They should have a lottery even if just for 5-10% of tickets so you have some outside chance of getting a ticket. Our system is pretty fair on the whole but it is very hard to catch the people ahead of you.

Anyone know if they have updated the table which shows how many ST holders have x number of points?

I’ve gone down from circa 273 to 236. Barely seem to have climbed the ladder over the last 2-3 years, I go to every and any away game I can get tickets for and do all home cup games. They should have a lottery even if just for 5-10% of tickets so you have some outside chance of getting a ticket. Our system is pretty fair on the whole but it is very hard to catch the people ahead of you.

Anyone know if they have updated the table which shows how many ST holders have x number of points?

It’s still saying that it will be updated in due course.

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/tickets/buy-tickets/ticketing-points/

Yes, this time it's the points from the first season at Wembley that are being deducted, so it's quite a hit as there was a point for every PL home game, as well as the points for cup games and all away games. So anyone getting away games as well that season would have lost a big chunk. I lost 24 net (would have been 34 but I'm on the Gold scheme now whereas when I started at Wembley I wasn't, so the 30 I lost for my ST for that season was replaced with 40 for this season).
Towards the end of last season I was in the top 5,000. This season, despite the points loss, I've moved into the top 3,500 (excluding Premium & Corporate). So you do move, but it is slow progress. A couple of away European games helped, which of course will be lacking this season.
I still don't expect to get many away games. Maybe Burnley and Saudi Sportswashing Machine, and any away cup ties where the allocations are bigger.

Yes, they have. https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/tickets/buy-tickets/ticketing-points/

Re the lottery, I am not so sure about that. Having been making the effort to get my points up, I'd be annoyed if I would otherwise qualify but then lost out in the ballot. I think it is a fair system with the way points are removed on the rolling 5-year period, they just need to find a way to stop passing on of tickets but keeping the points, which technology will probably deal with, eventually.

Yes, this time it's the points from the first season at Wembley that are being deducted, so it's quite a hit as there was a point for every PL home game, as well as the points for cup games and all away games. So anyone getting away games as well that season would have lost a big chunk. I lost 24 net (would have been 34 but I'm on the Gold scheme now whereas when I started at Wembley I wasn't, so the 30 I lost for my ST for that season was replaced with 40 for this season).
Towards the end of last season I was in the top 5,000. This season, despite the points loss, I've moved into the top 3,500 (excluding Premium & Corporate). So you do move, but it is slow progress. A couple of away European games helped, which of course will be lacking this season.
I still don't expect to get many away games. Maybe Burnley and Saudi Sportswashing Machine, and any away cup ties where the allocations are bigger.

Yes, they have. https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/tickets/buy-tickets/ticketing-points/

Re the lottery, I am not so sure about that. Having been making the effort to get my points up, I'd be annoyed if I would otherwise qualify but then lost out in the ballot. I think it is a fair system with the way points are removed on the rolling 5-year period, they just need to find a way to stop passing on of tickets but keeping the points, which technology will probably deal with, eventually.

Ok let’s say 100 tickets go to a lottery. Or even a small number like 10? The system isn’t perfect the way it is although I accept we could have a worse system in place. I should have got a ticket for the CL final comfortably in the first wave of tickets, like I had enough points to be in the first 12,000 or so and we had an allocation of 16,000 from memory. But I didn’t get a ticket until those in the first wave had returned tickets or decided not to go for whatever reason. That means there were circa 2-3k tickets that went to corporate/hospitality/family so with that in mind I’d be perfectly fine for a very small number of tickets to go to a lottery, even if I missed out. I’ve missed out on more than one occasion by only a handful of points. Missed out on Everton away last season by 1 point. I seem to have fallen down the ladder if anything and I apply to almost every away game. I guess there is no sure sure way of knowing my progress as I’ll never know the exact number of people ahead of me. I doubt the ticket office would keep a record of it.

My points now 286, whilst the points have dropped, I’ve seen a rise in where I’m on the list. Within the top 7750 ST holders now

Is the Shaktar game sold out? Went to buy some tickets and although it says there are loads still available in the quick find section, when i click the area it says no tickets available, not even a single one scattered about?

Maybe they were just opening bit by bit. I just went in and the top bowl is now open. Quite a few gone up there but managed to get row 8 which wasn’t bad seeing as I needed 4 together.

In the table in the link Glenda posted above. I’ve dropped into the big 17,000 clump. :(
Me too. I was a able to get CL final 4th wave like @Jurgen the German so hoping I'm there's still a few below me as the remote prospect of being able to attend a cup final is one of my reasons for not taking a break from the ST!

When you sell or gift a ticket does that cost LPs? As where I sit there are quite a few people that seem to attend less than half of the games.

Fwiw I found a screenshot I took when I was trying to get CL showing the distribution back in the 'good old days'....

(Still can't crop and post :mad:)

Screenshot_20230802_223436_WhatsApp.jpg

Back