• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2017/18

I got straight in at 10am. But my browser won't show the seating map from which to select my seat.
So I've had to change my Chrome settings, and now I am in the much beloved wheel of doom, probably at the back of the queue so GHod knows what will be left by the time I get in. Just hope the seat selector works this time around.
Why is buying a ticket always a stressful experience!

I'm still in the wheel of doom, was there much of a choice on the seat selector?
It wouldn't even display, let alone allow me to select anything.
it looks like I am almost in on the Wheel now - but we all know how that can just be a tease and waiting for the last bit of grey to disappear can take forever.

Cheers. I finally got in, only high up seats left. There was one teasing in block 115, but it wouldn't let me buy it. Got block 507, row 16 in the end.

Currently showing this

Cheers.
I wasn't expecting any lower tier to be available, nor much at the front of the upper, but was hoping I might be able to get 2 no further back than midway in the upper. As I'm still not in that's looking unlikely. At last season's SF I was literally in the back row of the upper.

Been on the wheel of doom and despondency since 10.10. At first seemed to move quite quickly but has now been showing just a tiny segment to go since 10.30!

Confused by that image posted earlier with all the blue stands still. I assumed some would've sold out by now??

So, as a member, i'm still in with a chance of grabbing a seat somewhere???

Finally got in after waiting for an hour. Seemed to be quite a few tickets near half way line down the side in level 5 but when tried to buy 3 together it kept on blowing out after allocating 1 seat. So had to settle for 522 Row 20. Seven rows back from where we usually sit but seems like a reasonable view, although the far ends is quite a long way away.

Back