• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2017/18

It doesn't give you very long does it !!

Same with ST's if you want to apply as a group you have to wait until the phase in which all of you fall into before you can apply

IF we get to the final our group will have some difficult decisions to make as we range between 375 and 165 in points (All original ST holders)

I for one won't want to wait until what could be the last phase to get a final ticket together as our group as by then all the half decent one's will have gone 100%

Love to see what fecking incentives is there to be a member next season.....what is the point ..oh yeah a new shiney tie pin....

There is none now unfortunately.

Highly unlikely that Members like ourselves will ever go to an away match ever again, or a cup semi-final, unless they know a ST holder who isn't going. I have a friend who has done that for me in the past ( they know who they are and it was very much appreciated, despite the result of the specific match...)
Was hoping there was an outside chance may have made say a 1000 available for Bronze members, but didnt hold my breath

Last edited:
I wonder how many 1st season ST holders will be in group 3 (if any), I have 62 points, and have missed 2 matches (APOEL which I purchased a ticket but couldn't attend, and the Newport replay), I'm guessing that 67 points might be the max number of points a new ST holder may have?

At least I know I should be secure in getting a ticket for the SF now, providing I can get access to the site in the time slot!

We now have more ST holders than tickets available. Previously it was the other way round so the club could guarantee all ST holders a ticket.

They could announce the cut off and let people apply in groups as long as they were above that number still - phasing it this way seems added hassle for both sides

Once all the season tickets are sorted, and taking account of all of the seats available for hospitality, does anyone have any idea how many are likely to be available to members for the average home game from next season on?

Once all the season tickets are sorted, and taking account of all of the seats available for hospitality, does anyone have any idea how many are likely to be available to members for the average home game from next season on?

It's been mooted by the THST that it'll be in the region of 6-8k. I thought that was pitiful really, though i've been informed it was a similar amount for the old WHL (pre stand knock down).

That was slightly reassuring as, as a member, i've never missed out on a game i've wanted to be at. Sure, you have to get your balls in gear and be online ready for when the clock hits 9.30am, and not be too picky where you sit, oh and have some luck with the beach ball of doom! But hey, if you want to go, make the bloody effort to be prepared.

Will undoubtedly be harder though for the first season in NWHL.

It's been mooted by the THST that it'll be in the region of 6-8k. I thought that was pitiful really, though i've been informed it was a similar amount for the old WHL (pre stand knock down).

That was slightly reassuring as, as a member, i've never missed out on a game i've wanted to be at. Sure, you have to get your balls in gear and be online ready for when the clock hits 9.30am, and not be too picky where you sit, oh and have some luck with the beach ball of doom! But hey, if you want to go, make the bloody effort to be prepared.

In theory a lot of the members you were competing with will have their own ST and there may be a few more tickets legitimately resold via the club for fans wanting to recoup money for games they can’t make (Tv scheduling impacts this for fans too) especially if they are paying a little over their initial budget to secure the ticket.

In theory a lot of the members you were competing with will have their own ST and there may be a few more tickets legitimately resold via the club for fans wanting to recoup money for games they can’t make (Tv scheduling impacts this for fans too) especially if they are paying a little over their initial budget to secure the ticket.

Thanks, chaps! That’s comforting. I work most Saturdays, and have two teenage daughters bleeding me dry, so a ST is a step too far at this stage, but I do tend to get to around 8-10 games a season at the minute as a member. Good to know that should still be possible.

Thanks, chaps! That’s comforting. I work most Saturdays, and have two teenage daughters bleeding me dry, so a ST is a step too far at this stage, but I do tend to get to around 8-10 games a season at the minute as a member. Good to know that should still be possible.

You will be ok for the games then when we end up 5th and in the EL and play every fricken Sunday

I wonder how many 1st season ST holders will be in group 3 (if any), I have 62 points, and have missed 2 matches (APOEL which I purchased a ticket but couldn't attend, and the Newport replay), I'm guessing that 67 points might be the max number of points a new ST holder may have?

At least I know I should be secure in getting a ticket for the SF now, providing I can get access to the site in the time slot!

I am a first time ST holder. I have 78 points.

I am a first time ST holder. I have 78 points.

That’s a good amount. I guess that must include a couple of away cup games eg Newport, Rochdale?
Are you a Gold ST and get additional points for that as well?

I’m on 60, standard Silver ST and in terms of home points missed, it’s Swansea (1) and Barnsley (4?). No away games.

That’s a good amount. I guess that must include a couple of away cup games eg Newport, Rochdale?

I’m on 60, standard Silver ST and in terms of home points missed, it’s Swansea (1) and Barnsley (4?). No away games.

75pts - 1st year ST with auto cup thingy. Bought every ticket, couldn't attend Barnsley, Soton, Rochdale

The big difference here is our average attendance has almost doubled from 36k at the old WHL to c70k at Wembley meaning demand is likely to increase accordingly. So if members' availability at the NWHL really is the same as it was at the old WHL competition for those matchday tickets is going to be twice as fierce.

Rochdale & Gold points. Had to move seats for Huddersfield & got extra points for that.

There is none now unfortunately.

Highly unlikely that Members like ourselves will ever go to an away match ever again, or a cup semi-final, unless they know a ST holder who isn't going. I have a friend who has done that for me in the past ( they know who they are and it was very much appreciated, despite the result of the specific match...)
Was hoping there was an outside chance may have made say a 1000 available for Bronze members, but didnt hold my breath
How many ST's did we have at Wembley...42k??

IMO 5k of them will not renew. A combination of price, location and lack of concessions remaining. Quite a few new ST's last year were juniors. 2 x adult tickets for you and your kid wont be palatable.
Many first time ST holders wont be wedded to their ST like the hardcore. The 18k from the Lane will all probably renew despite the high cost.

So depending on the clubs ST target they could well go back to the Bronze list and offer ST's for this season to them. Of course if they dont, there will be more home members tickets in the pot each game.

Where this leaves non renewers, i'm not sure, without a membership and points back to zero?

There may be some churn after the first year, once the novelty and excitement have calmed down and the pricing hits home.

Members will have the normal sale channel and there will be plenty on the exchange for most games, not to mention the 'passing on' option our ST friends have. In fact im quite looking forward to sitting in various locations during the first season (although i think the south stand would always be my preferred choice)

Away games for members are a no no, although i have been to 5 prem away games this year but have 'paid' for the privilege! My choice.

I set aside approx £800 to go watch us. (flexible though) and a fair chunk of that has come from 'savings' made from TV viewing

How many ST's did we have at Wembley...42k??

IMO 5k of them will not renew. A combination of price, location and lack of concessions remaining. Quite a few new ST's last year were juniors. 2 x adult tickets for you and your kid wont be palatable.
Many first time ST holders wont be wedded to their ST like the hardcore. The 18k from the Lane will all probably renew despite the high cost.

So depending on the clubs ST target they could well go back to the Bronze list and offer ST's for this season to them. Of course if they dont, there will be more home members tickets in the pot each game.

Where this leaves non renewers, i'm not sure, without a membership and points back to zero?

There may be some churn after the first year, once the novelty and excitement have calmed down and the pricing hits home.

Members will have the normal sale channel and there will be plenty on the exchange for most games, not to mention the 'passing on' option our ST friends have. In fact im quite looking forward to sitting in various locations during the first season (although i think the south stand would always be my preferred choice)

Away games for members are a no no, although i have been to 5 prem away games this year but have 'paid' for the privilege! My choice.

I set aside approx £800 to go watch us. (flexible though) and a fair chunk of that has come from 'savings' made from TV viewing

They said somewhere during the initial bulletins about STs that they were offering out around 3k after everything was said and done with all current ST holders as I think they are targeting 42k and currently have 39k if I remember correctly so on that basis 3k will be available plus maybe another 2.5k-5k on top from people who won't or can't renew so people in the top 10,000 on the waiting list could be in with a shout.

Back