• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2017/18

Tuesday 2 January
19:45 Southampton v Crystal Palace*
19:45 Swansea City v Spurs (Sky Sports)
19:45 West Ham v West Brom*
20:00 Emirates Marketing Project v Watford*
*Further to matches involving Crystal Palace, Emirates Marketing Project, West Brom and West Ham moving to 31 December

So am I reading this right? Everybody, including Emirates Marketing Project & West Ham, our opponents on 31/12/2017, get additional consideration before finalising their fixtures on 02/01/2018, because they might have had to play 2 days earlier on 31/12/2017? Except us of course, because we have the honour of being on Sky on 02/01/2018, and therefore can go fvck ourselves basically.

Tuesday 2 January
19:45 Southampton v Crystal Palace*
19:45 Swansea City v Spurs (Sky Sports)
19:45 West Ham v West Brom*
20:00 Emirates Marketing Project v Watford*
*Further to matches involving Crystal Palace, Emirates Marketing Project, West Brom and West Ham moving to 31 December

So am I reading this right? Everybody, including Emirates Marketing Project & West Ham, our opponents on 31/12/2017, get additional consideration before finalising their fixtures on 02/01/2018, because they might have had to play 2 days earlier on 31/12/2017? Except us of course, because we have the honour of being on Sky on 02/01/2018, and therefore can go fvck ourselves basically.

The scheduled dates are 30/12 and 01/01. If the first one is pushed back, so is the second.

So all Jan games selected, which means after the Brighton match on 13/12 our next 8 league matches will be televised. Then bear in mind Feb starts with Liverpool away and the home NLD, think we might see Spurs on the telly 10 times on the spin in the league

And I took that chance but does it get me any nearer an away match? Does it fvck!

I worked out the other day that as a member I've seen Spurs at 37 different grounds over the years (including the likes of Oldham, Grismby, Doncaster, Preston, Carlisle...) and spent thousands a season following Spurs. Now those days are over. I know you like to "have a moan about it" but I think I'm entitled to a bit of a beef to be fair.

as a season ticket holder you can buy an away season ticket for around £600 i think.

All ticket/s greatly recieved if no one fancies the long long trip down to a damp and a very wet Swansea on a cold Tuesday night. I be applying but their is a very good chance I'll miss out.

All ticket/s greatly recieved if no one fancies the long long trip down to a damp and a very wet Swansea on a cold Tuesday night. I be applying but their is a very good chance I'll miss out.

Being shown on TV, right after New Year, midweek...outside chance. If ever an away match might get to members this season, this is probably the best chance

If anybody knows of a spare for the NLD next Saturday I would be most interested

And for me too.

Cambridge-publishing-management-moon-on-a-stick0ea52.png

Due to circumstances beyond our control, we regret that the ticket sale for One Hotspur members for the home fixture against West Ham United (December 31), scheduled to take place on Monday and Tuesday next week, has been postponed.

Further information will be advised as soon as possible and will be communicated across all Club channels, including emails to the registered members' address.

We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

Yeh, right! :rolleyes:

Funnily enough I was thinking about this earlier and was going to ask if I’d somehow missed an update.
The TV date was announced and then straight after the announcement the club said don’t make any arrangements until further notice. Rumour was it was realated to staffing issues. It would make sense if the old bill had an issue with a London derby on a New Years Eve but surely they would have had to be consulated before any rescheduling of a London derby was announced and must have approved it? Which makes me think it must be an issue with Wembley.
I just hope they sort it out ASAP. Personally, I’m trying to arrange going away in between Christmas and New Year and just want to know when we are playing. I won’t necessarily change my holiday plans if football works out to be inconvenient but if I can make things fit, I will organise accordingly. JUST BLOODY TELL US. Sorry!

Back