• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2017/18

364 points got an Arsenal ticket, another season I miss out even with an ST

I have 310 and literally get none of the London games

As been said before. Same 3000 people getting the away tickets each time (well almost). Basically Away days are a closed shop now, and will be very hard to get into, because you cant get the points to get in. Viscous circle and all that

Last edited:
It's quite hard to gett here this early especially where I come in from with replacement rail buses etc

Yeah we seem to be having rail replacement nearly every weekend down my way now. Absolute crap trying to have days out in London because of it. Are we even on t.v. on Sunday? hardly going to be a classic is it.

Didnt know members could do that, but then again, you would be starting from scratch, so wouldnt be able to accrue enough points to get to matches?

It would be nice if loyalty/length of time played a part of being a member rather than just accuring points,anyone being a member for over 10 years say can go in a lottery of sorts in gaining a away ticket of a game they are applying for,i don't go away often but there are a number of fans who can't get a ticket for most of the away games now a days...in my case the nearest club to me is of course Swansea where for the first time ever i couldn't get a ticket last April (laying on cheap transport by the club didn't excatly help lol!!) then the next one be West Brom again no chance there. I've had to sit in the home end numerous times over the years which can be frustrating.

it would be nice occasionally if the Spurs Trust looked after every fan and not just the season ticket holders.

What would people say about there being a small percentage of away tickets reserved for members say 5 or 10% and then given out in loyalty point order, there's members with 500+ points from what I recall that for whatever reason will never get a season ticket but would be nice if they had a chance to get to some of the away games.

Crazy how times change, the 3-4 away at Upton park a few years back went to general sale for away fans.

its for season ticket holders only but almost everyone had a chance to be one in the summer.

And I took that chance but does it get me any nearer an away match? Does it fvck!

No matter what the club does there will always be some who will have a moan about it.

I worked out the other day that as a member I've seen Spurs at 37 different grounds over the years (including the likes of Oldham, Grismby, Doncaster, Preston, Carlisle...) and spent thousands a season following Spurs. Now those days are over. I know you like to "have a moan about it" but I think I'm entitled to a bit of a beef to be fair.

!

I worked out the other day that as a member I've seen Spurs at 37 different grounds over the years (including the likes of Oldham, Grismby, Doncaster, Preston, Carlisle...) and spent thousands a season following Spurs. Now those days are over. I know you like to "have a moan about it" but I think I'm entitled to a bit of a beef to be fair.

Feel free and beef away, its what fans do. As for how much money/time i/you have spent over the years it's irrelevant and it was a choice we make and no one made us do that.

The point stands " no matter WHAT the club do they will be those that moan about it"

Friday 22 December
19:45 Arsenal v Liverpool (Sky Sports)

Saturday 23 December
12:30 Everton v Chelsea (Sky Sports)
17:30 Burnley v Spurs (BT Sport)
19:45 Leicester City v Man Utd (Sky Sports)

Tuesday 26 December
12:30 Spurs v Southampton (Sky Sports)
17:30 Liverpool v Swansea (Sky Sports)

Wednesday 27 December
19:45 Saudi Sportswashing Machine v Emirates Marketing Project (Sky Sports)

Thursday 28 December
20:00 Crystal Palace v Arsenal (Sky Sports)

Saturday, 30 December 2017
17:30 Man Utd v Southampton (BT Sport)

Sunday, 31 December 2017
12:00 Crystal Palace v Emirates Marketing Project (BT Sport)
14:15 Spurs v West Ham (Sky Sports)
16:30 West Brom v Arsenal (Sky Sports)

Monday 1 January
12:30 Brighton v AFC Bournemouth (Sky Sports)
17:30 Everton v Man Utd (Sky Sports)

Tuesday 2 January
19:45 Southampton v Crystal Palace*
19:45 Swansea City v Spurs (Sky Sports)
19:45 West Ham v West Brom*
20:00 Emirates Marketing Project v Watford*
*Further to matches involving Crystal Palace, Emirates Marketing Project, West Brom and West Ham moving to 31 December

Wednesday 3 January
19:45 Arsenal v Chelsea (Sky Sports)

Saturday 13 January
17:30 Spurs v Everton (BT Sport)

Sunday 14 January
13:30 AFC Bournemouth v Arsenal (Sky Sports)
16:00 Liverpool v Emirates Marketing Project (Sky Sports)

Monday 15 January
20:00 Man Utd v Stoke City (Sky Sports)
(Should either club have an FA Cup third-round replay, this match will move to 12:30 Saturday 13 January, live on Sky Sports)

Saturday 20 January
12:30 Brighton v Chelsea (Sky Sports)
17:30 Emirates Marketing Project v Saudi Sportswashing Machine (BT Sport)

Sunday 21 January
16:00 Southampton v Spurs (Sky Sports)

Monday 22 January
20:00 Swansea v Liverpool (Sky Sports)

Tuesday 30 January
20:00 Huddersfield Town v Liverpool (BT Sport)

Wednesday 31 January
20:00 Spurs v Man Utd (BT Sport)

Back