• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2017/18

Its worse no wheel anymore just a blank so you have no idea how long.The system is so weak.i guess they dont want to upgrade until they move into new stadium

I've just seen that tickets are reserved for me for each CL fixture. How long do you think they will be reserved for?

Just noticed that I've got 3 seats reserved too, even though I'm merely a Wembley Pass holder and not meant to be able to purchase any until Thursday morning o_O

IMG_0799.jpg

Last edited:
Mine were reserved after close of business Tues 22nd - no emails received. Club said things would show on my home page, but they were merely entries on account history page.

No way of paying, and nothing taken from bank a/c, even now.

What a surprise they have roostered up !!

No doubt a load of ST holders wont get their tickets because of it

Are all other clubs TO's as pants as ours ??

Finally got in - but Gold tickets are set for you rather than selecting where you want.

Still no option to pay for own ticket.

Still nothing gone from bank

Now received email to say successful auto-pay.

Nothing gone from the bank.

Never got a better block than 222, other than one game in 231 alongside 2 in 222

I'll persevere, but once I'm certain my ST in 238 is 'locked-in safe', I'll give up with a shrug and a loud "Thank you so fecking much Spurs, for getting my hopes up and wasting so much of my time".

On the pitch it's a game, but the TO is meant to be a business FFS !

With the speed of the system, are members all wanting the CL game package gonna be processed in one day and by 5pm cut off?
Will pick the better game(s) if I can't get in today, pain in the arse. How do they manage to make a brick system worse? At least the circle of doom gave you some indication it was doing something.

Aren't we using ticketmaster? You'd think their systems could handle more than one customer at a time.

Pain in the arse system. I just need to buy an extra ticket for Burnley and I can't get on the bloody site! Grrrr!!!

I managed to get to the point where I could select tickets but (even though they should only be selling the 3 match packages until 5pm) each of the 3 CL fixtures appear to have different availability and even if I click on a green block it gives me an error message :confused:

I managed to get to the point where I could select tickets but (even though they should only be selling the 3 match packages until 5pm) each of the 3 CL fixtures appear to have different availability and even if I click on a green block it gives me an error message :confused:
There's an error located between keyboard and chair ;)

Back