• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2016/17

We could just show up on Saturday morning and see if anything's happening.

I think that is probably the one time I dont think it will be played at. In fact if they use any sense (yes, I know...) with United still in with a big shout of reaching the EL semi-final I dont see any point in them even considering the two Saturday TV slots, which makes me think Sunday 4.00pm is nailed on choice.

I know a few have alluded to the Monday night slot, but both us and United have a postponed game to be rearranged. If they do progress, United only have one midweek slot available to play their rearanged match which is the one after their match with us. I doubt they will fancy playing us away on the Monday night and the Southampton away match on the Wednesday night.

I think that is probably the one time I dont think it will be played at. In fact if they use any sense (yes, I know...) with United still in with a big shout of reaching the EL semi-final I dont see any point in them even considering the two Saturday TV slots, which makes me think Sunday 4.00pm is nailed on choice.

I know a few have alluded to the Monday night slot, but both us and United have a postponed game to be rearranged. If they do progress, United only have one midweek slot available to play their rearanged match which is the one after their match with us. I doubt they will fancy playing us away on the Monday night and the Southampton away match on the Wednesday night.

Hmmm good point, dont know if i want last game under the lights, or all day on the tinkle.! Normally want the english team to get to the Final and get battered, extra misery and games for them!

Any reason why the Leicester game is now on a Thursday? Chances are the title will already be wrapped but are we still in the Europa League or something?

Any reason why the Leicester game is now on a Thursday? Chances are the title will already be wrapped but are we still in the Europa League or something?

Because this:

Fri May 12 West Brom v Chelsea 8pm
Sat May 13 Emirates Marketing Project v Leicester 12.30pm
Sat May 13 Stoke v Arsenal 5.30pm
Sun May 14 Crystal Palace v Hull 12pm
Sun May 14 West Ham v Liverpool 2.15pm
Sun May 14 Spurs v Man Utd 4.30pm
Mon May 15 Chelsea v Watford 8pm
Tues May 16 Emirates Marketing Project v West Brom 8pm
Wed May 17 Southampton v Man Utd 7.45pm
Thur May 18 Leicester v Spurs 7.45pm

Our game against Palace will now be televised as well instead of Arsenal - Leicester.

Think the late game on Sunday was always going to be the obvious choice. Happy with that, late night getting home but will be well worth it. Going last that weekend out of the chasers might be a benefit too that weekend

Think the late game on Sunday was always going to be the obvious choice. Happy with that, late night getting home but will be well worth it. Going last that weekend out of the chasers might be a benefit too that weekend

Hopefully Pulis will have worked his magic.

mmm,
So we finish with 2 away games in 3 days. Thanks Sky, done us over again?? If they needed to show both, why not us on Wednesday and United the Thursday...seems as though they will have been used to playing Thursdays this season!

I would have preferred Monday night under lights

We are delighted to confirm that we have received an additional allocation of tickets from The Football Association for our Emirates FA Cup semi-final against Chelsea on Saturday, April 22. In addition to this extra allocation, we are also in a position to offer out a number of tickets from our original allocation that have been returned to us as well as a limited number of restricted view seats.

These tickets are being made available to One Hotspur members that originally applied for tickets with 123 points or more as of Wednesday, March 29 when the original cut-off point was announced. Any points that have been accrued since this date will not influence the cut-off for these tickets. Qualifying members are able to purchase a ticket now (one per member) by logging into their e-ticketing account and going to the Chelsea fixture. Members who do not have the required number of points will not be able to access sales for this fixture.

All members that qualify for a ticket from this additional allocation process have also been sent an email to their registered email address, advising them how to purchase these tickets. Tickets will be available in all price bands for the fixture and are available on a first come first served basis to these members on a one ticket per member basis until 4pm on Thursday, April 13.

Unfortunately we are not able to relocate existing bookings to allow new purchasers to sit with supporters who are already in a possession of a match ticket.

In the event of any of these tickets not being taken up we will send a further offer out to the next group of members that were unsuccessful with their original application.

Because this:

Fri May 12 West Brom v Chelsea 8pm
Sat May 13 Emirates Marketing Project v Leicester 12.30pm
Sat May 13 Stoke v Arsenal 5.30pm
Sun May 14 Crystal Palace v Hull 12pm
Sun May 14 West Ham v Liverpool 2.15pm
Sun May 14 Spurs v Man Utd 4.30pm
Mon May 15 Chelsea v Watford 8pm
Tues May 16 Emirates Marketing Project v West Brom 8pm
Wed May 17 Southampton v Man Utd 7.45pm
Thur May 18 Leicester v Spurs 7.45pm

Our game against Palace will now be televised as well instead of Arsenal - Leicester.

West Ham v Liverpool and Spurs v Man Utd both on the 14th May in London.....that should be fun.

Anyone get an offer email for Bournemouth today?

No.

Phoned the Ticket Office this morning and asked if a new batch of e-mails would be sent out to unsuccessful applicants from the ballot.

Answer...Dont know

Asked if there were any seats still available

Answer...Not sure, but just keep checking your e-mails every hour or so in case you get an e-mail

Yep, thanks for that. Luckily I have nothing else better to do than keep checking my e-mails for the next 3 days...

We are delighted to confirm that we have received an additional allocation of tickets from The Football Association for our Emirates FA Cup semi-final against Chelsea on Saturday, April 22. In addition to this extra allocation, we are also in a position to offer out a number of tickets from our original allocation that have been returned to us as well as a limited number of restricted view seats.

These tickets are being made available to One Hotspur members that originally applied for tickets with 123 points or more as of Wednesday, March 29 when the original cut-off point was announced. Any points that have been accrued since this date will not influence the cut-off for these tickets. Qualifying members are able to purchase a ticket now (one per member) by logging into their e-ticketing account and going to the Chelsea fixture. Members who do not have the required number of points will not be able to access sales for this fixture.

All members that qualify for a ticket from this additional allocation process have also been sent an email to their registered email address, advising them how to purchase these tickets. Tickets will be available in all price bands for the fixture and are available on a first come first served basis to these members on a one ticket per member basis until 4pm on Thursday, April 13.

Unfortunately we are not able to relocate existing bookings to allow new purchasers to sit with supporters who are already in a possession of a match ticket.

In the event of any of these tickets not being taken up we will send a further offer out to the next group of members that were unsuccessful with their original application.

126 loyalty points. Ticket purchased. Good times.

Back