• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2015/16

And there it is.

sods law, due to an imminent change of job role, the season we cant afford to go to as many matches, me and the wife get offered a season ticket, can't believe it.

Question to all ST's out there. Is there a limit on how many times you can list your seat on Stubhub. For example if we did purchase 2 x ST, would it be possible to list our seats say 13 or 14 times during the season?

Are you nailed on to get a season ticket if you apply? Been offered one too - I wonder how many are available? As an assumption must be built in that someone wont accept. I was really surprised, but pleased, as I was number 4000 on the list...

And there it is.

sods law, due to an imminent change of job role, the season we cant afford to go to as many matches, me and the wife get offered a season ticket, can't believe it.

Question to all ST's out there. Is there a limit on how many times you can list your seat on Stubhub. For example if we did purchase 2 x ST, would it be possible to list our seats say 13 or 14 times during the season?
You can list every single game on stub hub as far as I know (but do not quote me on that!).

I have never used it so I do not know, why not ring the club and ask.

Are you nailed on to get a season ticket if you apply? Been offered one too - I wonder how many are available? As an assumption must be built in that someone wont accept. I was really surprised, but pleased, as I was number 4000 on the list...

I'm guessing the seats that are available aren't in the most popular parts of the ground. Many will simply choose to stay on the waiting list.

I'm guessing the seats that are available aren't in the most popular parts of the ground. Many will simply choose to stay on the waiting list.

The offer I received was almost for anywhere. The only limitations were no tickets in the centre blocks of west upper, and "extremely limited" availability in the south.

They told me they had "very limited number of South lower" but I applied for one today and got one in row 9. Then again, it was just me applying, wasn't like I was applying for more than one together.

I went for east lower as a group of friends have had seats there for years. I would have gone for Park Lane Upper otherwise.

I went for South lower. Happy that I no longer have to apply for the big games. And away games will be easier to get tickets for.

I see the sh#thole of a ticketing system we have hasnt improved since last season.
One hour in the queue and still waiting, what a f#ckin shambles of a system we have

The offer I received was almost for anywhere. The only limitations were no tickets in the centre blocks of west upper, and "extremely limited" availability in the south.

Either a lot of people aren't renewing or they're increasing the number of ST holders (the new stadium will need at least 40K of them).

Am i reading this correctly that those who are on the ST list have been offered one, when they are over 4000 in the list? I was around 3000 last year and havent heard anything

Am i reading this correctly that those who are on the ST list have been offered one, when they are over 4000 in the list? I was around 3000 last year and havent heard anything

It's all a bit weird for me. We were offered one and we were just over the 3000 mark whereas Iggyfog is over the 4000 mark.
Surely that many members have not renewed, but then again I just cant see the club sending out over 4000 invitations. What would happen if say 80% of people did accept?
Can only assume if for example 400-500 are available they would be given to the lowest 400/500 on the waiting list who accept.

Still doesnt explain why you didnt get an e-mail though

It's all a bit weird for me. We were offered one and we were just over the 3000 mark whereas Iggyfog is over the 4000 mark.
Surely that many members have not renewed, but then again I just cant see the club sending out over 4000 invitations. What would happen if say 80% of people did accept?
Can only assume if for example 400-500 are available they would be given to the lowest 400/500 on the waiting list who accept.

Still doesnt explain why you didnt get an e-mail though

Thanks i will call them tomorrow i think, never know my luck!

Swansea make all away tickets for their fans £22 next season, it's costing them £300k to subsidise the cost, wonder if any other teams will follow suit with the mega millions they made from the new tv deal

Swansea make all away tickets for their fans £22 next season, it's costing them £300k to subsidise the cost, wonder if any other teams will follow suit with the mega millions they made from the new tv deal

Great news, I was toying with the idea whether to go there this season, at £22...I'm all in

Back