• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2015/16

GHod knows. It says we had 470 pts deducted and still have 419pts, but no way did we have nearly 900pts it was more like 600...

The total is based on how many they have taken from you since the system came into being. Ive lost 519 since they started this rolling deduction scheme.

Member - 146 after adjustment, should be racking up a few more points this year as hangin up the weekend football boots:)

Mainly want away trips this year....much more fun.

And after last seasons Lge Cup final surprise cut-off level :( (still went though....paid handsomely:)) need to push it up to the 200's

When did they bring it in? It was the start of the 13-14 season wasn't it? Meaning this is the third time they have made deductions?

Our LPs are from the previous 5 seasons (I think it's 5 anyway)

each season the furthest back gets wiped out and is replaced by the season about to start

This is where the confusion lies, imv, rather than tell you that 57 points (or whatever from the furthest season back) has been wiped from your total, they add the 57 points to all the previous points which had been wiped and give you a total figure.

I'd much rather they just told me how many points I lost in the last cull rather than the totally irrelevant number of points they have taken from me in total (in my case 518)

Our LPs are from the previous 5 seasons (I think it's 5 anyway)

each season the furthest back gets wiped out and is replaced by the season about to start

This is where the confusion lies, imv, rather than tell you that 57 points (or whatever from the furthest season back) has been wiped from your total, they add the 57 points to all the previous points which had been wiped and give you a total figure.

I'd much rather they just told me how many points I lost in the last cull rather than the totally irrelevant number of points they have taken from me in total (in my case 518)

Must be 12-13 then. that summer 07/08 went, 13-14 was 08/09, last season would have been 09/10 and this summer its 10/11 points being wiped. I've had 519 wiped off in total, I definitely remember they wiped 275 off the first time round, obviously everything I had accrued up to and including 07/08

I've not got a Silver season ticket. You get two home cup games free, how does it work if you want to your seat for every cup game? Do you get the option of buying your seat for every other game?

I've not got a Silver season ticket. You get two home cup games free, how does it work if you want to your seat for every cup game? Do you get the option of buying your seat for every other game?
Get put on the autopay scheme this will mean you get every home cup game without having to apply

Tv Fixtures for Oct/Nov...........some changes again.

OCTOBER
Sat 3: Chelsea v Southampton (5.30pm)
Sun 4 Everton v Liverpool (1.30pm)
Sun 4: Arsenal v Manchester United (4pm)
Sat 17: Watford v Arsenal (5.30pm)
Sun 18: Saudi Sportswashing Machine v Norwich (4pm)
Mon 19: Swansea v Stoke (8pm)
Sat 24: Arsenal v Everton (5.30pm)
Sun 25: Sunderland v Saudi Sportswashing Machine (12pm)
Sun 25: Manchester United v Emirates Marketing Project (2.05pm)
Sun 25: Liverpool v Southampton (4.15pm)
NOVEMBER
Sun 1: Everton v Sunderland (1.30pm)
Sun 1: Southampton v Bournemouth (4pm)
Mon 2: Tottenham v Aston Villa (8pm)
Sat 7: Stoke v Chelsea (5.30pm)
Sun 8: Aston Villa v Emirates Marketing Project (1.30pm)
Sun 8: Arsenal v Tottenham (4pm)
Sat 21: Emirates Marketing Project v Liverpool (5.30pm)
Sun 22: Tottenham v West Ham (4pm)
Mon 23: Crystal Palace v Sunderland (8pm)
Sat 28: Leicester v Manchester United (5.30pm)
Sun 29: West Ham v West Brom (2.05pm)
Sun 29: Norwich v Arsenal (4.15pm)
Matches on BT Sport...
OCTOBER

Sat 3: Crystal Palace vs West Brom (12.45pm)
Sat 17: Tottenham vs Liverpool (12.45pm)
Sat 31: Chelsea vs Liverpool (12.45pm)
NOVEMBER
Sat 7: Bournemouth vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine (12.45pm)
Sat 21: Watford vs Manchester United (12.45pm)
Sun 29: Tottenham vs Chelsea (12pm)

And if Wet Spam get through to EL Group stage, our Sun 20Sep match at home to Palarse will be 14:05 rather than 13:30. As per OS

Uh ?

I can't actually believe we are playing 4 times this month on a Saturday with no midweek games in between. Last time that happened was in 2007/08 after we won the league Cup with Ramos. Weirdly we drew all four games 1-1.

Back