• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2015/16

that is ominous especially with the way they always finish the season so strongly
Agreed. But realistically I'm not expecting us to overtake Arsenal this season. I think Man Utd are there for the taking, but Arsenal won't drop out of the Top Four until Wenger leaves. At that point they could find another safe pair of hands to take over, but most likely they'll have at least one rough season during the transition (that we will need to take advantage of).

The way I look at it - the next five years for Spurs should see us step up a level thanks to the stadium and (hopefully) some managerial stability. That same period is likely to see to Arsenal falter because they'll have a new manager for the first time since the stone age. I'd like to think we can use that window to establish a new pecking order in North London.

that is ominous especially with the way they always finish the season so strongly

Maybe that's why they always finish it strongly, we have an easy (ish) run from December to March so by definition should be well ahead by then particularly with no Europe in that time and our players should be fresher.

Poor old Tim, all his run-in are against teams that finished above hime last year (apart from Watford and Bournemouth, who at least finished in higher positions)

I've seen two dates where sky/bt will announce their dates.....one was for sometime this week and the other is the first week of july(which has been the case for the last five years).....

Maybe that's why they always finish it strongly, we have an easy (ish) run from December to March so by definition should be well ahead by then particularly with no Europe in that time and our players should be fresher.

Is it not better to play some of the harder teams when you haven't got Europe going on?

IIRC last year was the first of 4/5 year agreement for PL.

Edited to add ... thought the question was TV packages rather than ticket pricing.

Last edited:
Do we know when the packages go on sale/what the packages are, or have I already missed that fun?

Not yet. OS says they will publish further details of the multi-ticket packages in the near future. It was just the on-sales dates released yesterday and advised which matches would be Category A, B and C.
7 Cat C games this season 6xA and 6xB

Does anyone else think that Bournemouth away will have no applications? Isn't it like 12,000 capacity so 1,200 to the away team with those tickets being gobbled up by the away ST holders?

Bang on. No chance will it get to members. Which is gutting as it is during half-term so could have made a long weekend of it with the mrs

I think Watford will get down to members. They arent a 'new' ground for fans to go to, so less a novelty value for applications. Cant remember if Palace went down to members last season or not, but also a lot will depend on kick-off time too

Back