• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2015/16

Tickets to watch Premier League leaders Leicester's final home game are being offered for £15,000 a pair through an online re-sale website.

The 7 May match against Everton, which could see the Foxes become champions, sold out in 90 minutes on Monday.

But within hours, individual tickets were being advertised for more than £3,000 each and a pair for much more.

The club said it would "take action against any ticket touting" or attempts to "resell tickets above face value".

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/36020849

In know it will be bad news for us Members,but should hear the cut-off for SJP anytime soon

Thinking of an unofficial 'neutral' (cough cough away) section for SJP. General sale is soon.

All in case it is the game none of us would want to miss. To not be there if 'it' happened would scar me for life.

Maybe Saudi Sportswashing Machine Greg could pipe up on whether this idea is stupid? Generally Geordies are a friendly bunch and know the reasoning of a football fan inside out.

Thinking of an unofficial 'neutral' (cough cough away) section for SJP. General sale is soon.

All in case it is the game none of us would want to miss. To not be there if 'it' happened would scar me for life.

Maybe Saudi Sportswashing Machine Greg could pipe up on whether this idea is stupid? Generally Geordies are a friendly bunch and know the reasoning of a football fan inside out.

Didnt Fulham used to have something like this, would be great if Saudi Sportswashing Machine did the same for the last day, but I very much doubt it would happen at this late stage

In know it will be bad news for us Members,but should hear the cut-off for SJP anytime soon

Someone tweeted the Trust there were 11k applications....also a lot of anger over the VIP trip and how many tickets going there.

Having missed only West Brom away, Leicester in the Cup and Euro Group away games this season we were tempted by going out in style with the VIP trip until I saw the price!

^^ Club suggested to be coining it on VIP tix for such an in-demand game? Shurely shome mishtake...

looks like West Brom have not taken up their allocation. Plenty of tickets available on blocks 37 and 38 on the spurs site

how difficult is it for the ticket office to do the maths to work out how many LPs are required to get a ticket for Saudi Sportswashing Machine?
Basic maths = 1 week and counting...

how difficult is it for the ticket office to do the maths to work out how many LPs are required to get a ticket for Saudi Sportswashing Machine?
Basic maths = 1 week and counting...

Yes strange one. The Chelsea announcement was made the Monday after the Friday cut-off IIRC

Saudi Sportswashing Machine away update - Season Ticket Holders with 343 or more loyalty points have been successful and will be issued a ticket. so that's me not going with 336

Saudi Sportswashing Machine away update - Season Ticket Holders with 343 or more loyalty points have been successful and will be issued a ticket. so that's me not going with 336
None of our 10 got even anywhere near, highest was 328

Gutted is an understatement

If...it does go down to the last day, I wonder if the club wonder consider showing the match live at WHL. Could make a few grand too.

BUT...it would probably fall foul of a rule about showing live PL games, or would breach a SKY/BT agreement or something. Even though it would be exceptional circumstances.

If...it does go down to the last day, I wonder if the club wonder consider showing the match live at WHL. Could make a few grand too.

I think that's already been asked but would interfere with broadcasting rights.

Also something about disrupting planned stadium works.

Back