• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News - 2014/15

Guys, am I the only one who can't proceed to "Review order" option while purchasing a ticket for Everton game?
I'm stucked on step2 (payment) and can't continue it.

Anybody suffers(-ed) the same problem?

Used another computer to continue purchase. Probably something with Java as card information didn't appear. If anybody knows, how to solve this bug, I'll be grateful. Updating Java from official site didn't help :/
This time I've chosen Sector 11, row 2, seat 77. Am I right to say that this is one of the nearest seats to teams' benches? Wanted to receive another memorable experience as I've been on row 2 of East Lower, South Upper next to Liverpool fans and in the centre of East Upper sector.

Last edited:
Guys, am I the only one who can't proceed to "Review order" option while purchasing a ticket for Everton game?
I'm stucked on step2 (payment) and can't continue it.

Anybody suffers(-ed) the same problem?

Used another computer to continue purchase. Probably something with Java as card information didn't appear. If anybody knows, how to solve this bug, I'll be grateful. Updating Java from official site didn't help :/

A friend of mine had a similar problem yesterday. He was not able to enter the credit card details because these fields did not appear.
Chrome and IE did not work.
THFC_Ticketing_Problem1.jpg

In the end Firefox was the solution and he was able to order the tickets:
THFC_Ticketing_Problem2.jpg

Stupid question for anyone who goes to WHL more often than I do..........

Just booked tickets for the Stoke game. Work is sending me to London for the Monday and Tuesday so figured I'd get the early flight over and catch the game on the Sunday.

Simple question, is my 'stadium access card' just my membership card? If not, I've either never received a stadium access card or I've lost it (the latter being the more likely).

Re: Stupid question for anyone who goes to WHL more often than I do..........

Yes, your membership card is your stadium access card

Contact the members office and I'm sure that they'll either be able to arrange for you to pick up a new card (or a ticket) on the day.

Edit: Actually............D'oh! I misunderstood. You DO have the card already!

Last edited:

Just booked tickets for the Stoke game. Work is sending me to London for the Monday and Tuesday so figured I'd get the early flight over and catch the game on the Sunday.

Bonza, enjoy !!!!

Thanks folks.

Mod's or whoever, feel free to lock/delete this or whatever.

Did he try selecting the radio button? I use Chrome on the site and it works fine.

Well, as fine as it ever worked ;)

Funnily enough he said that the radio button did only work in Firefox. I have no idea why not in Chrome and IE.

By the way I couldn't reproduce this behaviour and had no problem with Chrome, Firefox and IE.

So, as a glutton for punishment, I have bought tickets for the Chelsea game this morning. At the same time, a friend of mine was also trying to get tickets and we purchased them at exactly the same time meaning I have now been assigned to 2 tickets! Has anyone else had this happen before? Will one automatically be cancelled or should I ring the ticket office? I got a seat in row 4 (block 44) but he got us into row 1, so I'd rather go with his tickets and cancel mine (and of course receive a refund of over £200!).

January fixtures live on Sky Sports:

Crystal Palace v Tottenham Hotspur, Saturday, January 10, 5.30pm

Arsenal v Stoke City, Sunday, January 11, 1.30pm

Manchester United v Southampton, Sunday, January 11, 4pm

Saudi Sportswashing Machine v Southampton, Saturday, January 17, 5.30pm

West Ham United v Hull City, Sunday, January 18, 1.30pm

Emirates Marketing Project v Arsenal, Sunday, January 18, 4pm

Everton v West Bromwich Albion, Monday, January 19, 8pm

Chelsea v Emirates Marketing Project, Saturday, January 31, 5.30pm

Arsenal v Aston Villa, Sunday, February 1, 1.30pm

Southampton v Swansea City, Sunday, February 1, 4pm

On BT Sport:

Sunday 28 December: Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester United, 12pm

Thursday 1 January: Emirates Marketing Project v Sunderland, 3pm

Thursday 1 January: Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea, 5.30pm

Saturday 10 January: Sunderland v Liverpool, 12.45pm

Saturday 31 January: Hull City v Saudi Sportswashing Machine, 12.45pm

Another Sat 3pm home fixture in Jan. I suppose sitting in mid-table does have its advantages, maybe not quite as attactive for the cameras, or then again maybe the fact the other matches in Jan or against Sunderland and WBA.

Jeepers thinking on if we dont pick up at least 5 pts from the Palace/Sunderland/WBA games that month we really could be in a dogfight come the NLD

Capital One Cup Round 5
Tottenham Hotspur v Saudi Sportswashing Machine
Wednesday 17th December 2014
Kick Off 19:45
White Hart Lane

One Hotspur Platinum and Gold Members registered on the AutoCup Scheme are advised that payment for their ticket for the match against Saudi Sportswashing Machine will be taken on Monday 10th November.

One Hotspur Silver Members will then be able to purchase their regular seat(s) from 11am on Wednesday 12th November.

Tickets will then go on sale to all One Hotspur Bronze and Lilywhite Members from 9.30am on Tuesday 18th November.

All remaining tickets will go on general sale (subject to availability) at 9.30am on Monday 1st December.

Tickets for this fixture are priced as follows:
Adults £25.00
Seniors £10.00
Junior U18 £5.00
Family Package 2 Adults and 2 Juniors - available in all areas at £50.00

Loyalty Points: 3

If the game was earlier in the day, I'd be there! Work the next day, would take three hours to get back from the game & up the next morning at half 5, doesn't really work.

Does anyone know how strict it is re Over 65 tickets as I booked tickets for my fiancees grandparents but they can't go now

Back