• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News - 2014/15

seriously....still no news on KO time and even date change for WBA....this game is now only 19 days away and they've had since Thursday evening to announce this. What about the poor sods travelling from around the country who may be none the wiser that this is about to be re-arranged.

Do we think there is any chance that we will still play on Saturday?

seriously....still no news on KO time and even date change for WBA....this game is now only 19 days away and they've had since Thursday evening to announce this. What about the poor sods travelling from around the country who may be none the wiser that this is about to be re-arranged.

Do we think there is any chance that we will still play on Saturday?

no as were playing on the thursday

no as were playing on the thursday

We do have cover to do it though.

9 changes for the last game. Lloris played both.. so really only one player played both... Kaboul and we all know what we want to happen to him.. let him play he Europa and play Fazio.

That in all sense means two possible teams

Tbh, we have actually done it before. IIRC we played at Sevilla on a Thursday night and at Chelsea on the Saturday morning at 12.45pm/
I am pretty sure we wouldnt want to choose that option, but it is not beyond possibility we could actually be contemplating still playing at 3pm on the Saturday.

I'm sure somewhere out there someone has done some stats on the % of wins and losses regarding 1.30/4pm k/o's.I 'm curious why we were picked for a 1.30 game after playing on thursday and not a 4pm slot.

Does a 1.30 ko be no different than a 4pm ko,if playing in best league in the world and the intensity and physicality of it all,surely these small margins should be taken account when picking a time to play.Surely if we play away on a Thursday we should play at 4pm or even a Monday night perhaps.

I know something what will happen when BT take over the champs league next year Sky will try to show premier league games on those nights,the dutch and italian sides did so last season.

Arsenal away ticket update: Season Ticket Holders with 268 or more loyalty points have been successful.
Tickets issued in the next 7 days.

I know something what will happen when BT take over the champs league next year Sky will try to show premier league games on those nights,the dutch and italian sides did so last season.

I thought UEFA had an agreement with the top leagues that they wouldn't play on European club competition nights.

Our match at home to West Bromwich Albion has been rescheduled for Sunday 21 September, kick-off 1.30pm.

Further amendments to matches affected by the Europa League will follow in due course.

Our match at home to West Bromwich Albion has been rescheduled for Sunday 21 September, kick-off 1.30pm.

Further amendments to matches affected by the Europa League will follow in due course.

Get in 1.30pm kick-off, suits me fine.

Took your time annoucning it Spurs, but thanks for picking the earlier kick-off, hopefully the others are too (bar Everton obviously)

Get in 1.30pm kick-off, suits me fine.

Took your time annoucning it Spurs, but thanks for picking the earlier kick-off, hopefully the others are too (bar Everton obviously)

I'm not saying it's down to me, but about 2 and a half hours before they announced this I sent the club and supporters trust a tweet asking if and when they were going to announce a change.

Actually sod it, I will take credit. It's the only game I'll get to this season from South Wales, so I think I have the right to know when it'll be played.

I'm not saying it's down to me, but about 2 and a half hours before they announced this I sent the club and supporters trust a tweet asking if and when they were going to announce a change.

Actually sod it, I will take credit. It's the only game I'll get to this season from South Wales, so I think I have the right to know when it'll be played.

You may well be right, although it wouldnt surprise me if people from the club read these boards too and see the frustration

Looking through BBC fixture list Everton have already moved all their games to Sunday unless by some coincidence they were playing then anyway!

What a disgrace stub hub is looking for a Southampton ticket to take my boy can't buy through club directs you straight to stub hub and some **** on there has put on 2 tickets in the north stand for 129 notes each shameful ...

What a disgrace stub hub is looking for a Southampton ticket to take my boy can't buy through club directs you straight to stub hub and some **** on there has put on 2 tickets in the north stand for 129 notes each shameful ...

Be patient mate there will be a lot more reasonably priced tickets. Maybe even below face value of you are lucky

Sky will soon that out when it affects them

Sky have bought over Sky italia and sky germany and have already got the dutch rights they will have a monopoly of tv rights in europe before long meaning tv rights will down to a few tv companies. if you notice sky will be showing quite a lot of euro champs which come under UEFA.

UEFA weren't happy about some clubs playing on competition nights but i think its only a gentleman agreement.

Back