• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News - 2014/15

Get in 1.30pm kick-off, suits me fine.

Took your time annoucning it Spurs, but thanks for picking the earlier kick-off, hopefully the others are too (bar Everton obviously)

They're listening paxtonwolf! The times suit me as well.

We announced yesterday that our home match against West Brom has been moved to Sunday, September 21, kick-off 1.30pm and our home fixtures against Southampton, Saudi Sportswashing Machine and Stoke will also now move to Sunday.

The new dates are as follows:

Southampton (H) now Sunday, October 5, kick-off 2.05pm

Saudi Sportswashing Machine (H) now Sunday, October 26, kick-off 1.30pm

Stoke City (H) now Sunday, November 9, kick-off 1.30pm

Be patient mate there will be a lot more reasonably priced tickets. Maybe even below face value of you are lucky

Think you will find people do this in the off chance that they get bought at ridiculous prices. If they don't they then go. Would be great if the club made it that If your ticket ends up on stub hub then you lose that ticket and the club buys it at cost price to sell the day before. Soon see the numbers on stub hub disappear and left with genuine sellers.

They're listening paxtonwolf! The times suit me as well.

We announced yesterday that our home match against West Brom has been moved to Sunday, September 21, kick-off 1.30pm and our home fixtures against Southampton, Saudi Sportswashing Machine and Stoke will also now move to Sunday.

The new dates are as follows:

Southampton (H) now Sunday, October 5, kick-off 2.05pm

Saudi Sportswashing Machine (H) now Sunday, October 26, kick-off 1.30pm

Stoke City (H) now Sunday, November 9, kick-off 1.30pm

Fantastic news, over the moon with all of those, those early ko's are much better than 4pm. Could just do with the Swansea match at 1.30pm too, but we wont know that until around November once the next batch of TV matches are picked

Get in 1.30pm kick-off, suits me fine.

Took your time annoucning it Spurs, but thanks for picking the earlier kick-off, hopefully the others are too (bar Everton obviously)

What a disgrace stub hub is looking for a Southampton ticket to take my boy can't buy through club directs you straight to stub hub and some **** on there has put on 2 tickets in the north stand for 129 notes each shameful ...

There are some ridiculous prices on Stubhub especially if you want to sit together. We always have to split up and sit in different areas but get tickets at a reasonable price. The games in October should have been scheduled for a Sunday to allow home and away fans the chance to have cheaper travel whether we qualified for the group stage or not, but the delayed announcement didn't help either. I purchased 4 tickets for the Southampton game and now 2 have pulled out due to travel costs from Scotland going through the roof. No forward planning whatsoever. Its the fans that suffer all the time

Anybody had such error with interactive stadium plan while purchasing tickets?
Tried to update Adobe flash player, cleaned Temp folder... Nothing helped yet!

bug.JPG

Anybody had such error with interactive stadium plan while purchasing tickets?
Tried to update Adobe flash player, cleaned Temp folder... Nothing helped yet!

View attachment 2114

Which browser are you using?

Because I have a similar problem using Chrome. But I also have a workaround.

Type "chrome://plugins/" in the address bar.
And then deactivate one of the two "Adobe Flash Player" plugins.
For me the NPAPI-Version works for booking on the Spurs ticket page.
At the moment I have to change this setting each time I order tickets.

Chrome_Spurs_Ticket_Setting.jpg

You can't count yourself lucky if you have them in your hand more than a week in advance. As someone who travels from overseas, duplicates from the ticket office are your friend.

Which browser are you using?

Because I have a similar problem using Chrome. But I also have a workaround.

Type "chrome://plugins/" in the address bar.
And then deactivate one of the two "Adobe Flash Player" plugins.
For me the NPAPI-Version works for booking on the Spurs ticket page.
At the moment I have to change this setting each time I order tickets.

View attachment 2115
I use Chrome.
Disabled one of two plugins, but nothing changed ;(

TICKET NEWS - ASTON VILLA AWAY
Posted by Tottenham Hotspur on 15 September 2014 - 10:56
Ticket news for our trip to Villa Park in the Premier League on Sunday, November 2.
Aston Villa (Away)
16:00
Allocation: TBC
Prices: Adults £41.00 Over 65 £33.00 Under 21 £33.00 Under 18 £17.00 Under 8 £12.00
All One Hotspur Members including Season Ticket Holders can now apply online or by submitting an application form, which can be obtained from the ticket office, no later than 5:00pm on Friday, October 3.
Tickets will be allocated in the usual way, with priority to Season Ticket Holders first and then the applications from Bronze and Lilywhite members being considered however applications are open to all groups.
In the event that match tickets are oversubscribed for this match they will be allocated in line with the Club’s loyalty point scheme.
Loyalty Points: 3

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/villa-away-ticket-news-150914/

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/city-away-ticket-details-030914/

Emirates Marketing Project (Away)
12:45
Allocation: 2,612

Prices:
Adults up to £54.00
Over 65 up to £45.00
18 to 21-year-olds up to £45.00
16 to 17-year-olds up to £36.00
Under 16 £32.00

All applications received in the application period from One Hotspur Season Ticket Holders and Members have been successful.
Tickets will go on general sale from 10.30am on Monday, October 6.

Loyalty Points: 2

I'm going to City away. Why did I apply for this? Can anyone recommend a good Psychiatrist?

Christmas/New Year fixture changes here: http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/december-new-year-fixture-changes-061014/

Swansea City (A) – now Sunday, December 14, KO 4.00pm – live on Sky Sports

Manchester United (H) – remains Sunday, December 28, KO now 12.00pm – live on BT Sport

Chelsea (H) – remains Thursday, January 1, KO now 5.30pm – live on BT Sport

Flippin eck Sky and BT got their act together for once, announced well in advance. Thanks for that

edit: oh and yes 2 Saturday 3pm kick-offs at the Lane in December =D>

Last edited:
Does anyone reckon Boxing Day at Leicester might be move to a midday kick off? Or will it stay at 3? Remember a few in the past on Boxing Day being moved even if they weren't televised..

Back