• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News - 2014/15

Great tie - our rivalry with Forest in the late 80s/early 90s (we only won the important one!) was something to savour - it was a great fixture and with Pearce there as manager they are doing really well at the moment.

So long as we progress in the europa tomorrow our game with WBA scheduled for sat 20th Sept will go back to Sunday so expect that this game will therefore be played on Weds 24th Sept (Goons at home too but they play Sat so will have their tie with So'ton on the Tues would be my guess).

Depending on the Europa League tie and if we qualify for the group stage the Forest game could be the next cup game and therefore the second on the season tocket coupon; would far prefer my s/t to cover the Forest game than some dire Europa tie against a bunch of nobodies.

Having some issues with the ticket office at the moment. I contacted them today to say that my membership card isn't reading properly on entry and can they replace it, etc. I got a response to let me know they were able to give me an additional ticket and can take the additional money (£52) from my card for the extra ticket. Not sure which game as it's East Upper and Liverpool is £71 for the same seat, and also no resolution about the problem membership card...

Tried calling the ticket office but it closes at 5pm.

Nothing extra is showing on my account (yet), so I assume my 2 tickets are still as they were. While on the OS I did manage to book another ticket for Sunday for a friend as it seems there are a handful of tickets available if anyone is looking

Capital One Cup Round 3
Wednesday 24 September, 2014
7.45pm kick-off
White Hart Lane

One Hotspur Bronze and Lilywhite Members can purchase 1 ticket per member online* for this match from 9.30am Wednesday, September 3.

Tickets are priced in all areas:
• Adults - £25
• Senior Citizens - £10
• Juniors - £5
• Family Ticket - £40** (two Adults and two Juniors)

Tickets will then go on General Sale from 9.30am on Wednesday, September 10. Tickets in disabled areas will be available to purchase from 3.30pm on these dates.

One Hotspur Season Ticket Holders are reminded that tickets for this match are automatically loaded on to your Stadium Access Cards.

Loyalty Points: 5

We look forward to seeing you at the Lane.

*Alternatively, if you are purchasing non-Family Package tickets you can call 0844 844 0102 (Option 1) or visit the Ticket Office open Monday to Friday, 9.30am-5pm. Booking fees apply.

**Please note all four supporters must be One Hotspur Members when purchasing the Family Package during the Members Sale period. Family Package Tickets can be booked online, or by calling 0844 844 0102 (Option 2), or in person at the Ticket Office. When purchasing over the phone or in person, please state at the start if you wish to purchase a Family Ticket. Booking fees apply.

Can't understand why there's not yet been an official announcement about all our PL games, following EL, being moved back to the Sunday. Surely a lot of people, particularly those travelling a distance are going to be affected. The games in question are:

West Brom - scheduled Sat 20th Sept
So'ton - scheduled Sat 4 Oct
Saudi Sportswashing Machine - scheduled Sat 25 Oct
Stoke C - scheduled 8 Nov
Everton - scheduled 29 Nov
Swansea AWAY - scheduled 14th Dec

New PL rules are that any Sunday games must KO at the same time as the live SKY games i.e. 1:30pm or 4pm. WBA is only 3 weeks away.....nothing on WBA site yet either.

As far as I can see they've not even announced the dates for the Europa League games despite being available elsewhere!

Everyone must have cleared off for the weekend!

Capital One Cup Round 3
Wednesday 24 September, 2014
7.45pm kick-off
White Hart Lane

One Hotspur Bronze and Lilywhite Members can purchase 1 ticket per member online* for this match from 9.30am Wednesday, September 3.

Tickets are priced in all areas:
• Adults - £25
• Senior Citizens - £10
• Juniors - £5
• Family Ticket - £40** (two Adults and two Juniors)

Tickets will then go on General Sale from 9.30am on Wednesday, September 10. Tickets in disabled areas will be available to purchase from 3.30pm on these dates.

One Hotspur Season Ticket Holders are reminded that tickets for this match are automatically loaded on to your Stadium Access Cards.

Loyalty Points: 5

We look forward to seeing you at the Lane.

*Alternatively, if you are purchasing non-Family Package tickets you can call 0844 844 0102 (Option 1) or visit the Ticket Office open Monday to Friday, 9.30am-5pm. Booking fees apply.

**Please note all four supporters must be One Hotspur Members when purchasing the Family Package during the Members Sale period. Family Package Tickets can be booked online, or by calling 0844 844 0102 (Option 2), or in person at the Ticket Office. When purchasing over the phone or in person, please state at the start if you wish to purchase a Family Ticket. Booking fees apply.

£25 do they not ****ing learn

Can't understand why there's not yet been an official announcement about all our PL games, following EL, being moved back to the Sunday. Surely a lot of people, particularly those travelling a distance are going to be affected. The games in question are:

West Brom - scheduled Sat 20th Sept
So'ton - scheduled Sat 4 Oct
Saudi Sportswashing Machine - scheduled Sat 25 Oct
Stoke C - scheduled 8 Nov
Everton - scheduled 29 Nov
Swansea AWAY - scheduled 14th Dec

New PL rules are that any Sunday games must KO at the same time as the live SKY games i.e. 1:30pm or 4pm. WBA is only 3 weeks away.....nothing on WBA site yet either.

Cheers for the info, I didnt realise that rule had been brought in. Obviously the Everton has already been chosed for TV coverage 4pm ko, but 1.30pm ko's for all the others please [-o<

Cheers for the info, I didnt realise that rule had been brought in. Obviously the Everton has already been chosed for TV coverage 4pm ko, but 1.30pm ko's for all the others please [-o<

Looking at the PL website on the 5th October there are 3 live TV games that day; Everton v Man Utd at 12pm; Chelsea v **** at 2:05pm and West Ham v QPR at 4:15 so us v Southampton will be at one of those 3 KO times - 12pm KO's are **** so I'd hope it was the 4:15.

The others (barring EVerton which is already scheduled for SKY 4pm) will all be 1:30 or 4pm

I was in the North stand for the Liverpool game for the first time on Sunday, I took my Nephew. (sold season ticket on stub hub) What is the point of a dedicated family area if you do not have to take a child. I was shocked actually that within eye shot I could only count around 20 kids under around 13. Isn't the point of family areas to introduce kids to the better games and an environment where kids are slightly protected from the odd idiot.

Go on Tottenham, I dare you, let us know what time the WBA match is going to kick-off with more than 10 days notice so people can actually sort out travel arrangements

I really wish that they would sort out the kick off times. We can take it as read that the matches after EL will go to Sundays, but it really affects me travel wise whether a game kicks off at 1330 or 1600.

I've an itchy finger that wants to hit buy on a Saudi Sportswashing Machine ticket, but if it goes to 4 o'clock, it means I have to stay over and take Monday off work.

I really wish that they would sort out the kick off times. We can take it as read that the matches after EL will go to Sundays, but it really affects me travel wise whether a game kicks off at 1330 or 1600.

I've an itchy finger that wants to hit buy on a Saudi Sportswashing Machine ticket, but if it goes to 4 o'clock, it means I have to stay over and take Monday off work.

Totally agree, once more no consideration for the fans. Surely they could have pre-empted this knowing in the likely scenario we beat Limassol the 5 matches would have to be moved, so they could have done all the prelim work ready to let people know straight after. alas...

Totally agree, once more no consideration for the fans. Surely they could have pre-empted this knowing in the likely scenario we beat Limassol the 5 matches would have to be moved, so they could have done all the prelim work ready to let people know straight after. alas...

Bugger it! Went ahead and bought it. I didn't want to risk missing out and having to get one off Stub Hub later and not get loyalty points. If the club are looking in - I don't think that I'll ever buy one from Stub Hub.

Bugger it! Went ahead and bought it. I didn't want to risk missing out and having to get one off Stub Hub later and not get loyalty points. If the club are looking in - I don't think that I'll ever buy one from Stub Hub.

The gambles pay off sometimes. I am really hoping we have 1.30pm kos for the WBA, Toon and Stoke home matches rather than 4pm and for Soton hopefully the 2.05pm slot (or even 12noon before the 4.15pm).
Finers crossed Swansea away is 1.30pm too

I'm sure you aware of the following paragraph in the One Hotspur Ticket and Membership Terms and Conditions:

2.4 Match tickets can be refunded only if they are returned to the Ticket Office no later than 7 days prior to the date of the fixture. This relates to all Members purchasing via the One Hotspur Members Priority Sales, Guest Ticket sales and all general ticket sales. All Match Tickets/Season Tickets issued are strictly non-transferable. All booking fees for match tickets are non-refundable.

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/membership/terms-and-conditions/

And for traveling supporters it is really a shame that the fixtures are often shifted around so late and the new kick off times are not announced as soon as they know that there are conflicts (e.g. regarding the EL games).

The best example was the Stoke match last year. The alternations for the games in December 2013 were released on October 5th and suddenly on October 8th they rescheduled the match to the December 29th. Of course I had booked the flights, hotel rooms and so on in the meantime ...

STOKE CITY (H) now Sun 29 Dec 4pm, at the request of both Clubs to allow a better spread of fixtures over the Xmas period.

And for sure they did not know that beforehand on October 5th ...

Last edited:
I'm sure you aware of the following paragraph in the One Hotspur Ticket and Membership Terms and Conditions:

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/membership/terms-and-conditions/

Thanks Hagelkorn, I didn't know that. Must read the t&c's more often.

On another note, I wonder if the club could do something with Stub Hub on the loyalty points issue. Maybe have a box where you could add your membership number and be awarded the points.

Maybe they do already, I don't know. I don't have a Stub Hub account.

Back