• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News - 2014/15

Tottenham Hotspur @SpursOfficial

Tickets are now on general sale for the Europa League play-off home leg against AEL Limassol - http://spurs.to/Tickets
Tickets purchased online or phone are for home fans only. For tickets in the visitors' section please call 0844 844 0102 & select OPTION 2.

Am I being thick? :)

I want 3 tickets for the Limasol home game, 1 member ticket (so that its loaded on my card and I get the points) for me and 2 non member tickets... is there a way?

Am I being thick? :)

I want 3 tickets for the Limasol home game, 1 member ticket (so that its loaded on my card and I get the points) for me and 2 non member tickets... is there a way?

Dont you just put three in your basket & only assign your own one?

They will put yours on your card & send paper tickets for the other two.

Season Ticket waiting list updated for those who didnt already know.

Me and the missus jumped 800 places, a lot more than I expected, especially considering the STubHub thing

Ah, I missed the 5pm deadline for Sunderland!

I then went into apply for Gooners and Sunderland was still open and it allowed me to apply but was after the 5pm deadline!

Anyone had similar experience and still managers to get a ticket?

All the time. Always seems to be open until at least the next working day after the weekend following cut off day.

Except this time apparently ](*,)

Just back from jollies and it's not there. I'll try phoning tomorrow, that's worked in the past as well.

Loyalty Points - 4! I've never seen that before! Has anyone received acceptance email or had their points added!

Says it's going General Sale on Monday but still not sure if late application accepted!

Back