• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News - 2014/15

I love sitting in the front row. If I was desperate for a great view of the action I'd stay at home and watch it on TV. Front row you really feel what's going on. Anyway, you get a fab view for some stuff there and a poor view for other things.

Upper tier is better viewing for sure but it's a pain if you get stuck near the back.

Although we love the Upper Paxton, I will admit the Upper Park Lane or Rear rows of the Lower would be better for atmsophere. Good luck with getting tickets for the Liverpool match next Tuesday morning.
Fingers crossed for you we get the home leg in EL Qualifier on the 28th to make it a triple=header. You certainly wont have any problems getting tickets for that match.
I doubt we will be fielding a full 1st team (barring a disaster in the 1st leg), but it will still be a good atmosphere under the lights

Nah, it'll be an away leg at FC Lokomotiv Moscow. :p

Get yourself in South stand for Liverpool, or if not the southern end of East stand, for the best singing/atmosphere. The western end of South stand is where the away supporters will be.
Won't I become a black sheep? Of course I know a couple of main chants, but on Anzhi game it was a bit hard for me to understand and repeat properly about 50% of chants. British football atmosphere differs hugely because you sing, and f.e. in Russia, we just chant loudly.

Although we love the Upper Paxton, I will admit the Upper Park Lane or Rear rows of the Lower would be better for atmsophere. Good luck with getting tickets for the Liverpool match next Tuesday morning.
Fingers crossed for you we get the home leg in EL Qualifier on the 28th to make it a triple=header. You certainly wont have any problems getting tickets for that match.
I doubt we will be fielding a full 1st team (barring a disaster in the 1st leg), but it will still be a good atmosphere under the lights
so according to your and other users' advices, I should probably try 3 kind of seats: first rows near the action (already purchased), good view (first rows of upper central sectors) and even maybe South Stand with the best atmosphere

Nah, it'll be an away leg at FC Lokomotiv Moscow. :p
that will be so funny, because Lokomotiv Arena is the one I visit rather often, and one of my friends has a season ticket there)
However, I already thought about it and if my memory doesn't fail, we won't get them, because they will be seeded as well

I would also like to thank everybody one more time for your responsiveness and some sort of time wasting on giving advices about easy things to me.

Last edited:
West Ham United (Away)
15:00
Allocation: 2,933
Price: Adult £55.00 Under 16 £32.00 Over 65 £32.00

All One Hotspur Members including Season Ticket Holders can now apply online or by submitting an application form, which can be obtained from the ticket office, no later than 5:00pm on Monday 28th July.

£55 for west ham,jesh......down here Swansea fans are getting charged £55 for the Man Ure game........on top of £100 million they get from tv money,£75 million from adidas,getting 70,000 every other week, so getting a bigger ground and more tv money, admission prices are still rising.....i presume Levy will be taking note.

£55 for west ham,jesh......down here Swansea fans are getting charged £55 for the Man Ure game........on top of £100 million they get from tv money,£75 million from adidas,getting 70,000 every other week, so getting a bigger ground and more tv money, admission prices are still rising.....i presume Levy will be taking note.

Shocking. The working man is getting priced out of football slowly but surely. And they wonder we atmosphere at grounds, not just WHL, is getting worse. Places like OT are getting filled more and more by the Corporate prawn-sandwich phalanx an

West Ham United (Away)
15:00
Allocation: 2,933
Price: Adult £55.00 Under 16 £32.00 Over 65 £32.00

All One Hotspur Members including Season Ticket Holders can now apply online or by submitting an application form, which can be obtained from the ticket office, no later than 5:00pm on Monday 28th July.

Mate has an ST at The Hammers, they were frozen but the price of their cheapest games went up £11 this year !!! outrageous

http://terracelife.co.uk/premier-le...el-by-train-for-11-games-on-sky-and-bt-sport/

Football fans are once again bearing the brunt of changes to the Premier League fixture schedule by Sky and BT Sport.

The TV duo released changes to kick-off times for every weekend up until the end of November on Monday, leaving many travelling supporters frustrated.
A large minority of the changes leave it impossible for fans of the away side travelling on the train to either get to the host town or city in time for an early kick-off, or get home after an evening game.

The opening round of fixtures sees Chelsea travel up to Burnley for the Monday night 8pm kick-off – with travelling fans unable to get home the same night.

Southampton fans will also struggle to see Ronald Koeman’s first game managing their side in the Premier League, with the earliest train from the south coast making it into Liverpool Lime Street just minutes before kick-off at Anfield on Sunday August 17.

Monday night matches are the worst culprits in the revised list, with five of the seven announced fixtures leaving train-travelling fans stranded in the host city, including Hull City vs West Ham on September 15 and Crystal Palace vs Sunderland on November 3.

August is the worst month for travelling supporters, with five games leaving away fans needing other arrangements, including London-based supporters of Arsenal and Chelsea playing at Everton in the Saturday 5.30 kick-off on consecutive weekends.

The last train from Merseyside to the capital leaves mid-way through the second half of those fixtures

Chelsea’s travelling contingent have it worst with three of their matches being late kick-offs at Burnley, Everton and Sunderland, while Southampton and Saudi Sportswashing Machine fans will be struggling for two games.

Last season the Premier League allocated £250,000 to every club to put towards an away fan initiative to help ease these problems.

Clubs like Stoke and Fulham put on free coach travel for fans, while Chelsea chartered special trains for night games at the two Manchester clubs. A host of other clubs such as Liverpool used the money to subsidise ticket costs.

A spokesperson for the Football Supporters’ Federation said: ‘Match-going fans come too far down the list of priorities when matches are selected for TV. Every season there are examples of games being moved to times which are extremely difficult for travelling fans.

‘To pick an example at random on the season’s opening weekend, how are Southampton fans going to get to Liverpool for a game on Sunday at 1.30pm?

‘TV companies often get the blame but let’s not forget that it’s the clubs themselves who allow this to happen by agreeing to contractual terms which inconvenience their own fans.

‘That’s not to say BT and Sky couldn’t lighten the load on fans. The FSF has received many complaints from fans unhappy at the four weeks it took both companies to announce which games would be moved for broadcast.

‘Every day of silence from them cost fans time and money. Train fares go up, hotel rooms are sold out, and it’s more of a struggle to book days off work. Supporters want to see both BT and Sky move a lot quicker next season.

That article has it spot on

Unfortunately as much as we all moan and complain, I doubt anything will happen, in fact if anything, the schedules seem to be getting released later and later each season

Straight in this morning, 2 tickets block 44 row 2 for Liverpool. Amazingly easy (and possibly the only time this season I'll be able to say that!).

So I listened to advices and decided to purchase tickets on South Stand Upper, to feel the atmosphere as Spurs supporters must be on fire against Liverpool as well as away supporters. Also the prices for tickets differ much: I made calculations and realized that, for example, two tickets on west upper tier would have cost more than 10000 rubles, which is nearly the same amount of money I paid for two Aeroflot tickets to London or about 20% of my monthly income. 8-[
I think I logined rather fast and didn't waste any time at all, but these were the best seats (44 sector, only 15 row, but almost centrally behind the goal)

SPURS V LIVERPOOL
Sunday, 31 August 2014 (13:30) 44 15 146 ADULT 54.00
SPURS V LIVERPOOL
Sunday, 31 August 2014 (13:30) 44 15 147 ADULT 54.00

Hopefully we'll be able to see the opposite half of the pitch and successfully take part in team supporting :-"
Also, if we get EL on mid-week at home, it will be a no-brainer for me to purchase east or west upper tiers to have best view and, in result, to experience watching Spurs from 3 angles.

Last edited:
Managed to get through in less than 20 mins today, got 2 tickets together in row 8 block 34, loads of tickets left at that time all over the ground.

Now hoping to be successful for Wham away for the 3rd season in a row, but not sure if I will be as it's the opening game of the season.

Glad you guys posted, I'd forgotten as usual. Still managed to get mine just now though, and no queue \o/

So I listened to advices and decided to purchase tickets on South Stand Upper, to feel the atmosphere as Spurs supporters must be on fire against Liverpool as well as away supporters. Also the prices for tickets differ much: I made calculations and realized that, for example, two tickets on west upper tier would have cost more than 10000 rubles, which is nearly the same amount of money I paid for two Aeroflot tickets to London or about 20% of my monthly income. 8-[
I think I logined rather fast and didn't waste any time at all, but these were the best seats (44 sector, only 15 row, but almost centrally behind the goal)

SPURS V LIVERPOOL
SPURS V LIVERPOOL

Hopefully we'll be able to see the opposite half of the pitch and successfully take part in team supporting :-"
Also, if we get EL on mid-week at home, it will be a no-brainer for me to purchase east or west upper tiers to have best view and, in result, to experience watching Spurs from 3 angles.

Congratulations! Have a couple of pints before the game, and arrive when the stadium is full. I love taking people into a packed WHL for the first time. Credit to you for spending your hard earned. I'm sure it will be a great experience.

I have a Bronze membership and my fiancée has Lilywhite, so I tend to wait until the day she can get tickets and there are more on sale (and seemingly better seats too), and we can sit together. Whenever I've unable to book tickets together I've managed to get another seat in the same block and managed to swap seats with someone so that we're sitting together.

I have a Bronze membership and my fiancée has Lilywhite, so I tend to wait until the day she can get tickets and there are more on sale (and seemingly better seats too), and we can sit together. Whenever I've unable to book tickets together I've managed to get another seat in the same block and managed to swap seats with someone so that we're sitting together.

Dead right. Those Monday 1000, (in the Paxton at least) are pretty rubbish seats, always find better ones on the Tuesday providing you log on early

SPURS V LIVERPOOL
SPURS V LIVERPOOL

You will love the experience mate, enjoy...

Just purchased my first Spurs ticket of the season. I'm going to be there for the first home Premiership game of our season against QPR.

Not sure what my view will be like. I picked a ticket next to a mate, who had already bought his.

I'm going to be in Block H Row 8. Not really my ideal choice for the seat but hope it's ok, even if there is an information message which cites that view of one of the goals may be restricted....

Back