• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News - 2014/15

I like the fact the QPR game is a 1.30pm ko on the Sunday and not 4pm even though its not being televised. Hopefully if we progress all the other games that get moved to the Sunday are also 1.30pm and not 4pm like last season.
Much better imo

I like the fact the QPR game is a 1.30pm ko on the Sunday and not 4pm even though its not being televised. Hopefully if we progress all the other games that get moved to the Sunday are also 1.30pm and not 4pm like last season.
Much better imo

1.30pm on a sunday is so much better than 4pm's

Go into 'ALL' & go down to August & it is there. Block 44 row 2!
Gave up in the end, as you know. Now logged in and ready for 9.30am (before which time I expect to be logged out and forced to endure the ring of doom for some considerable time!). I'll get there though!

Guys, this window lasts for about 5 minutes already and the queue isn't moving
Is it normal or should I refresh the page?
hold.JPG

Don't refresh. I logged in at 9.22am, got 3/4 of way round the waiting wheel then a big delay, then jumped straight into system. Plenty of seats scattered around still.

The wheel can be a cruel mistress but be patient with her and you'll reap the rewards! ;)

Thanks everybody for advices!

I successfully purchased:
SPURS V QUEENS PARK RANGERS
Sunday, 24 August 2014 (13:30) 25 2 55 ADULT 45.00
Sunday, 24 August 2014 (13:30) 25 2 54 ADULT 45.00

These seats are on the left side of 25 sector, near 26 sector, which appears to be rather centrally (I assume 26 and much of 27 sector was totally bought/reserved for ticket holders)
But what are your thoughts about 2nd row? I understand the overall view will be better from upper rows (15+ or upper central sectors), but I've never been so close to the pitch/players and I know that it's great experience, which can be gained only on british stadiums. F.e. example on Moscow's famous Luzhniki stadium which is currently being reconstructed, wherever you seat, you won't see anything. And the lowest rows aren't even sold.

However, what do you think about watching football from 2nd row? Will it be difficult for us to see what happens on the opposite wing?

I ask because if we're lucky enough, I'll possibly visit two more games in the space of one week, so I would like to get different kind of English football experience and emotions. Feel free to express your thoughts!

I've been dreaming about this trip for 3 years already. I was so upset and angry with myself I didn't travel before and didn't see Bale in Spurs kit. I felt ill with temperature and didn't meet the team in Moscow before the game against Anzhi (was very upset again as some of my familiars even had long chat with AVB). However, I went to the game and was the only one who travelled to the airport after it, but was denied to enter any zones, where I could have met players/staff, for obvious reasons. I was holding my fists before schedule announcement as I could travel to London only for 8-9 days in the period of three August weeks. I hoped we'll get a top-team and a solid mid-table team or low-London derby. AND IT HAPPENED! Moreover, it's 50% possibility we get 3rd game on WHL in the space of 1 week. I'm so excited although still frightened about gaining VISA for me and especially for my GF as she's a student with the need of sponsorship. This fcking politics is killing normal people ;(

Last edited:
Thanks everybody for advices!

I successfully purchased:
Sunday, 24 August 2014 (13:30) 25 2 55 ADULT 45.00
Sunday, 24 August 2014 (13:30) 25 2 54 ADULT 45.00

These seats are on the left side of 25 sector, near 26 sector, which appears to be rather centrally (I assume 26 sector was totally bought/reserved for ticket holders)
But what are your thoughts about 2nd row? I understand the overall view will be better from upper rows (15+ or upper central sectors), but I've never been so close to the pitch/players and I know that it's great experience, which can be gained only on british stadiums. F.e. example on Moscow's famous Luzhniki stadium which is currently being reconstructed, wherever you seat, you won't see anything. And the lowest rows aren't even sold.

However, what do you think about watching football from 2nd row? Will it be difficult for us to see what happens on the opposite wing?

I ask because I'll visit Liverpool and, if we're lucky enough, EL game on mid-week, so I would like to get different kind of football experience and emotions. Feel free to express your thoughts!

Personally dont really enjoy the first few rows, at any stadium, although you are right near the action I feel you dont get a great view of the match. Much better in the Upper Stands where you can the moves coming off

Personally dont really enjoy the first few rows, at any stadium, although you are right near the action I feel you dont get a great view of the match. Much better in the Upper Stands where you can the moves coming off

I wouldn't want a ST in the front row, but just being that close to the pitch and the players is a great experience though. You get a much better impression of how insanely fast the game is. Once had the "pleasure" of seeing Bale getting tackled so hard he did some kind of backflip right in front of me.

I wouldn't want a ST in the front row, but just being that close to the pitch and the players is a great experience though. You get a much better impression of how insanely fast the game is. Once had the "pleasure" of seeing Bale getting tackled so hard he did some kind of backflip right in front of me.

Same here. Would love one in the Upper Paxton, but that's not gonna happen now. Althought we can start saving up for 2017./18 now

@Jordinho @paxtonwolf
Thank you both very much for answers
so I'll go on Liverpool and possibly EL on higher rows. Which one will you advise: west upper, east upper or east/west lower, but high rows (15-20+)?

@Jordinho @paxtonwolf
so I'll go on Liverpool and possibly EL on higher rows. Which one will you advise: west upper, east upper or east/west lower, but high rows (15-20+)?

Get yourself in South stand for Liverpool, or if not the southern end of East stand, for the best singing/atmosphere. The western end of South stand is where the away supporters will be.

Maybe West stand for EL as tickets are usually the same price around the ground and West is normally the most expensive (good seats/views but no singing). You also enter the ground by the main entrance (Bill Nicholson Way).

After a match and the players are changed, they exit from the North stand corporate entrance - you'll see everyone waiting for autographs.

@Jordinho @paxtonwolf

Although we love the Upper Paxton, I will admit the Upper Park Lane or Rear rows of the Lower would be better for atmsophere. Good luck with getting tickets for the Liverpool match next Tuesday morning.
Fingers crossed for you we get the home leg in EL Qualifier on the 28th to make it a triple=header. You certainly wont have any problems getting tickets for that match.
I doubt we will be fielding a full 1st team (barring a disaster in the 1st leg), but it will still be a good atmosphere under the lights

Back