• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

First thread fail ever on the new forum? / All Hail Scara

I brought Sushi - lovely.

I did though, accidentally, take a whole lump of wasabi in my mouth. I mistook it for lettuce which was in the sushi bowl. fudgein hurt my house like mad.

Imagine having wasabi sex... that would be very funny

If all the contributors give you their mobile numbers, perhaps you could drop us all a quick text?

I look at the GloryGlory twitter. But nothing comes up on it, hell I don't even know if its affiliated to this place lol I still check it though.

I look at the GloryGlory twitter. But nothing comes up on it, hell I don't even know if its affiliated to this place lol I still check it though.

Same here - pretty sure it is though - often links to other GG accounts such as Crawley, Brankrupt, Diego, etc.

Does anyone know the vBulletin "Like" feature? I think it should be switched on here.

For those who don't know it, it's just a button you press at the bottom of a post that tells the poster you "Like" their post - your name and the names of other "Likers" appears at the bottom of the post.

There is no negativity associated - you can't "Dislike" a post, so you can't stalk or harass other users with the feature. It is entirely non-confrontational. And it's not like a "Reputation" system in that you don't get any credit or anything for a "Like"...it simply registers next to a specific post and that's it.

I see loads of posts here where the poster has put a lot of effort into it, but the only way to acknowledge that is to quote it and say "Good post". The "Like" feature creates a neater shortcut to show appreciation for a post, and of course the option remains open to quote the post if you want.

Back