• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

First thread fail ever on the new forum? / All Hail Scara

http://www.thenufcblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/demba-ba-Saudi Sportswashing Machine-580x435.jpg

I like the look and feel! much nicer than the last board dare I say.

Far more 'Facebook-like' in its colours - wonder where that idea came from..... :-D

Can't beat some Demba love.

Btw release clause is ?ú20M and the bloke whoring him about wasn't even his agent or any connection to him, just some nobody trying to get his name out there.

I like the look and feel! much nicer than the last board dare I say.

Far more 'Facebook-like' in its colours - wonder where that idea came from..... :-D

Twitter?

brick OMT btw

And where are the damn badgers?!?!

Seriously though - great work Scara, much appreciated as always

^ Yeah, agreed, Scara - is there anyway to donate without paypal mate? Happy to chip into the casue, I just dont have a PP and dont want one

Huzzahhh !

Well done Scara , the word legend gets banded about to easily these days .. But with you sir its not tainted or tarnished its deserved !

Thanks Pal set up donate please im sure a few of us would like to buy you a beer

Back