• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

First thread fail ever on the new forum? / All Hail Scara

Good thing we're back. I even had to excercise today just to make the hours go by. :x

19.gif

i got really excited that the crash was caused by a major signing (either manager or player).. but i am left extremely disappointed!

maybe it's a premonition though? GG = ITK!?

Quiet, isn't it?

You think some people have given up?

I see even SC are having server issues and are looking to change this week. So we are not alone.

People not realising it is back. I checked a lot for 2days then gave up until just now. They will re-surface.

My mind, like this site has lost a week... I'm hearing some pretty scary rumours that Harry's thinking of leaving Spurs... surely it's just silly season nonsens...oh, hang on...!

Well done guys. brick I miss this place when it's down. Get this...I had to TALK to the Missus last night!!!?

I gotta admit the no Euro's on Wednesday was fudging tough. fudging absolute travesty.

Next week and thats it NO MORE EUROS ARGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

don't worry the tour de france starts next saturday

oh yeah and im going to tinkle on your face mr DHSF just beccause i want to

Back