• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Favourite tv shows when you were a kid

Think you and I will share the same zimmer frame, R mate! :lol:

Remembered fondly.

Secret Squirrel
Thunderbirds (on Saturday eve. after the wrestling)
Fireball XL5 (1)
Danger Man
The Saint
The Avengers (2)
The Goodies
Monty Python
Till Death Us Do Part
Not Only But Also
Joe 90
Sgt. Bilko
Marty Feldman Show
Dads Army
Hogans Heroes (3)
Dastardly and Muttley in Their Flying Machines
Charlies Angels
Dr Who
The Frost Report (vaguely!)

Never Liked

The High Chapparal
The Virginian
The Partridge Family
F Troop
Saturday Night at the London Palladium
Batman
Terry and June (4)
The Liver Birds
The Dustbinmen
Crossroads (my Gran's fave!)
Rod Hull and Emu.

Do Not Adjust Your Set - Used to feature the Bonzo Dog Do-Dah Band. Excellent.

(1) Fireball XL5 I loved the theme tune, I wanted my Mum to get it played on Junior Choice for me but she was too busy over the twin tub to write the postcard, funny the things you remember.

(2) I used to get "quite excitable" when Diana Rigg wore her catsuits, my first ever crush.

(3) I used to watch Hogan's Heroes but didn't really understand it, I used to tinkle my Dad off by calling it Hogan's Horrors and wouldn't change however many times he corrected me.

(4) When I was in my teen years I saw June Whitfield as a bit of a MILF :oops: (not that the term existed then).

Rainbow.

Anyone remember a programme (american I think) where they would freeze time by putting their forefingers together and clap twice to unfreeze it???? Can't remember the name for the life of me.

Rainbow.

Anyone remember a programme (american I think) where they would freeze time by putting their forefingers together and clap twice to unfreeze it???? Can't remember the name for the life of me.

Quantam Leap i think.

I'll do it it categories....

1-5 years old

Thomas the Tank engine
Care Bears
Sooty

5-9
Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles
Transformers
Ghostbusters
Animals of Farthing Wood
Byker Grove

10-16
Saved by the bell
California dreams
Heartbreak High
Sister Sister
Keenan and Kel
City Guys
Hanging with Mr Cooper
Sabrina the teenage Witch

pretty much this

Art Attack was always a belter of a show. My cousin spent a week at my house the other week and I put it on for him. Neil Buchanan is long gone, but more worryingly, so is the talking head. Been replaced with a talking cartoon palm tree. I worry for future generations

Art Attack was always a belter of a show. My cousin spent a week at my house the other week and I put it on for him. Neil Buchanan is long gone, but more worryingly, so is the talking head. Been replaced with a talking cartoon palm tree. I worry for future generations

Didn't he die? Heard he had an art attack

Rainbow.

Ahhhh yes!
Out of this World!

Back