• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Favourite tv shows when you were a kid

Jurgen the German

Tommy Harmer
I wasn't into this Power Rangers or Pokemon brick!

My favourites were:

Transformers
The Muppets
Thundercats
He-Man
The Incredible Hulk
Sesame Street
Saved By The Bell

Last edited:
Smart Guy
Sabrina the Teenage Witch
The Simpsons
Saved by the Bell
USA High
Dexter's Laboratory
Tom & Jerry
Rocket Power
Ed, Edd & Eddy
Top Cat
TMNT

Loads more!

Last edited:
masters of the universe
thundercats
pole position
gummi bears
count duckula
trapdoor
ducktails
dungeons and dragons

I think you can almost guess a person's age from the tv programmes in this list.

I'd strongly sale that Galeforce was about 33? PLJ must be younger, about 27 or 28? And Juergen the German about 35?

Or am I completely wrong?...

As for mine...

A-Team, The Real Ghostbusters, Thundercats, Mask, Mysterious Cities of Gold, Transformers, He-Man and the Masters of the Universe, Wacky Races

I'll do it it categories....

1-5 years old

Thomas the Tank engine
Care Bears
Sooty

5-9
Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles
Transformers
Ghostbusters
Animals of Farthing Wood
Byker Grove

10-16
Saved by the bell
California dreams
Heartbreak High
Sister Sister
Keenan and Kel
City Guys
Hanging with Mr Cooper
Sabrina the teenage Witch

I think you can almost guess a person's age from the tv programmes in this list.

I'd strongly sale that Galeforce was about 33? PLJ must be younger, about 27 or 28? And Juergen the German about 35?

Or am I completely wrong?...

As for mine...

A-Team, The Real Ghostbusters, Thundercats, Mask, Mysterious Cities of Gold, Transformers, He-Man and the Masters of the Universe, Wacky Races

Nah I'm 27 mate. Transformers, He-Man and Thundercats were all 80s programmes.

wow totally forgot about TMHT and Saved by the Bell which were my favorite programs as a child

GHod I feel old!

Top Cat
The Adventure Game (BBC2)
Wrestling! (ITV)
Play Your Cards Right
Mind Your Language (I didn't understand the controversy at that age)
Terry & June
Just Good Friends
Superstars (is that what it was called? famous sports people contesting against eachother?)

Lots more no doubt...

21! Although, stuff like Saved by the Bell, Tom + Jerry are timeless!

Proving me to be totally wrong, good thing I don't work with analysing and interpreting data. :D

I guess I just looked at the tv shows and tried to decide how they fitted around the shows that I watched as a kid.

More and more people coming up with stuff that I've also seen. It's so hard to remember everything, as there were so many great shows! Stuff like Top Cat and The Flintstones were great as well (both Hannah Barbera?) - just remembered another, Scooby Doo!

Back