• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Favourite Spurs Player (Official Poll)

Favourite Spurs player?

• Total voters
Aaron Lennon for me. Been with us for a long time, and seems happy to stay. Very unselfish and underrated player who gives his all in every game and always plays for the team and not for himself. Looks equally happy when others score a goal as when he scores himself, which is quite unusual. Doesn't seem to like being in the spotlight off the pitch, which I also find a refreshing attitude.

Overall I think we have a very likeable group of players at the moment. There aren't anyone there I really dislike. Well, for some reason I am not a big fan of Gallas. But he has to be the only one.

I agree, overall they seem a good bunch of lads. Haven't got a problem with Gallas, it's Ade who annoys me. No effort, not very good, and just generally pretty unlikeable.

Went for Lennon as well. Closely followed by Benny, Sandro, Bale and JD.

Hugo, Verts, Siggy, Moussa and Clint are still a bit too new to be favs just yet.

Love Lennon and Sandro but voted Vertonghen.

I just think he is a class act and was class even before we bought him. His obvious desire to play for us goes a long way also.

Future captain.

Back