• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Favourite Spurs Player (Official Poll)

Favourite Spurs player?

• Total voters

southstand1882

Mitchell Thomas
Favourite Spurs Player (Official Poll) - *** UPDATE ***

Simple question really.

Who is your favourite Spurs player (I can only include 9 key first team players as poll only allows 10, so select "Other" and use comments if required)

Not the best player, or the most expensive, or the fastest, or longest serving

Just who is your favourite

Last edited:
1. Benny
2. Azza
3. Sandro

Siggy's a strange inclusion, the likes of Kaboul, Dawson and Parker would all get more votes than him surely.

Was between Lennon, Sandro and Ekotto.

I went with Aaron Lennon in the end due to the service he's given us, we've seen him grow from a 17 year old prospect to a 25 year old England international playing at the moment on top of his game, he's also captained the side this season which is a great achievement for him.

Don't forget the pie chart.

25hmwdf.png

Interim Results

I love the ease and beauty of Tom's passing and I love the 'up for it' attitude of Kaboom, Sandro, Dawson and Parker. I sometimes love Defoe's right foot and always, Bales left foot, but most of all I love Kyle's speed when he's screwed it up (he's got a turbo up his backside).

This is a hard one and I did find myself very unable to vote as we're no longer a team that's best known for Bale, Modric and Van der Vaart. However Bale has to be our most talented and famous player, as well as our most valuable and threatening player. He's also a player that has shown commitment to Spurs with a great contract until 2016 and he wants to go places with us. He would be my extra-favourite player if he wasn't known as a diver, but nearly any other team in the world would still happily take him which isn't something I could say about many of our other players.

Back