• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Favourite Spurs Player (Official Poll)

Favourite Spurs player?

• Total voters
Sandro. Beast, puts the effort in and seems a top, actually interesting personality as well. Gutted he's out for the season.

Pretty much an impossible question as I'm fickle and so my favouritism swings from one player to another. I do think that's a good sign though as it reflects the quality and character of our squad. We no longer have that one player that makes all the difference, we have a solid team.

I decided, in the spirit of this thread, to have a go at answering with a choice of top 3.

1. Sandro
2. Lennon
3. Dempsey

Azza. The fact that he's been here for eight years now and still looks perfectly happy to spend another eight here (just a feeling I have, based on his rather media-averse nature) is priceless in my eyes.

Toss-up between the Beast and Verts for me, went with the latter just for his goal celebration.

Honourable mentions for Lennon, Daws, Bale and Benny.

fywdw.png

Vertonghen, great pro - waited for us, loves us and turned down the goons, joint with Azza. Always 100% never hear any crap from him in the media always seems appreciative of the fans great attitude and vastly underrated professionally (media wise) I feel.

I voted for Verts because he has a sensible haircut and doesn't shave his eyebrows.

Special mention for Sandro for his twitter banter with the fans.

Basically I like anyone who puts the effort in and understands the fact we fork out fortunes to watch their privileged jobs and seem in touch with reality in general. we have a good bunch at the moment I feel.

Vertonghen, great pro - waited for us, loves us and turned down the goons, joint with Azza. Always 100% never hear any crap from him in the media always seems appreciative of the fans great attitude and vastly underrated professionally (media wise) I feel.

I voted for Verts because he has a sensible haircut and doesn't shave his eyebrows.

Special mention for Sandro for his twitter banter with the fans.

Basically I like anyone who puts the effort in and understands the fact we fork out fortunes to watch their privileged jobs and seem in touch with reality in general. we have a good bunch at the moment I feel.

We really do. Considering how young a lot of them are as well. I really hope the team and AVB can win something together because I feel that will have a massive knock-on effect for many seasons to come.

Dembele

He beats people like they are not even there, bullies the opposition midfielders and our record when he plays is pretty damn impressive.

Bale and Sandro would round out my top 3 with Lennon 4th.

Aaron Lennon for me. Been with us for a long time, and seems happy to stay. Very unselfish and underrated player who gives his all in every game and always plays for the team and not for himself. Looks equally happy when others score a goal as when he scores himself, which is quite unusual. Doesn't seem to like being in the spotlight off the pitch, which I also find a refreshing attitude.

Overall I think we have a very likeable group of players at the moment. There aren't anyone there I really dislike. Well, for some reason I am not a big fan of Gallas. But he has to be the only one.

Back