• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Europa League 2015/16

And we thought we had it bad, that's a shameful result for United tonight, 2-0, to that shower of bricke

I think it would be best for us if Man Utd turned it around: when we play them it would be after a EL Thursday game, whilst we play Liverpool after the international break and they will come hard at us regardless...

1937.jpg

I think it would be best for us if Man Utd turned it around: when we play them it would be after a EL Thursday game, whilst we play Liverpool after the international break and they will come hard at us regardless...

Thanks to the FA Cup match finishing all square. If United do go out, I can see the replay at West Ham being the day before so they will still have a match a few days before we play them.
While we would then play Liverpool before the play their 1st leg of the Q/final...win win?

Sparta Prague 2-0 up against Lazio already. Thus ended the Italian coefficient points for this season.

I have to say I am quite enjoying the clusterfudge that has been Gary Neville's managerial career so far. His reactions on the sideline is hilarious.
15 mins to score or they are out.

Fellaini knocks out a second Liverpool player with his elbow. Finally gets a yellow.

The football match has been replaced by the UK open diving championship.

Gobsmacked at the Lazio stats

29 shots to 9 and lose 3-0, that is worse than some of the matches we have endured

Braga vs Shaktar Donetsk
Villarreal vs Sparta Praha
Athletic Bilbao vs Sevilla
Dortmund vs Liverpool

Some good games there - like Dortmund vs Liverpool

How obvious was that draw coming?

Think Liverpool have a slightly better chance than us, mainly based on the fact Klopp will/should know a lot of their players strengths/weaknesses. Will be less of a surprise to them than they were to us, plus I think they will send their no.1 side out there.
Hopefully, they are more likely to rest a few v us in the match before it

How obvious was that draw coming?

Think Liverpool have a slightly better chance than us, mainly based on the fact Klopp will/should know a lot of their players strengths/weaknesses. Will be less of a surprise to them than they were to us, plus I think they will send their no.1 side out there.
Hopefully, they are more likely to rest a few v us in the match before it

Pool have totally different priorities - It will depend on what Klopp wants, he won't want a good kicking!

Pool have totally different priorities - It will depend on what Klopp wants, he won't want a good kicking!

Totally. Me thinking Liverpool will give a better showing is not because I think they are better. Although they have a decent run-in and still in with a shout of 4th, I think they will go for it with a strong side. Klopp will definitely want this badly.
As I say, hopefully they may be tempted to rest a few in the game v us, or even more likely though, the EL match may well be on a few minds, possibly wanting to stay fit and not risk an injury, could see them maybe not at 'full tilt'

Back