• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Europa League 2015/16

Very good. Makes me envious of them really. I would have loved to see our full strength team give it a go against dortmund to see how we really match up.

Amen to that, it will be even worse IF L'pool get through. Still we can look forward to finishing among the runners up again. :(

I don't want Liverpool in the CL next year so for that reason I hope Dortmund can finish them off next week. Other than that I couldn't care less if they win it.

I didn't watch the game, but the result surprised me, I wonder if Dortmund got carried away with the whole Klopp effect and played themselves rather than playing the blokes wearing liverpool shirts.

I didn't watch the game, but the result surprised me, I wonder if Dortmund got carried away with the whole Klopp effect and played themselves rather than playing the blokes wearing liverpool shirts.

From what I saw they just weren't anywhere near their best, I don't think the team or manager they played against had any impact.

I only watched the highlights and they showed Klopp being greeted by the crowd, the Dortmund management and players. It was all very friendly and chummy, complete with a rendition of YNWA. Liverpool couldn't have felt more at home or got a better atmosphere (even at Anfield!).

Dortmund will run them over in the return leg. Too much quality for this Pool side to do anything, unless they fluke it.

CgBn_E7WsAEN6IF.jpg

GOAL! Liverpool 0-1 Borussia Dortmund (Mkhitaryan 5, 1-2 agg)

Back