• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Europa League 2012-13 - QF: Basel (SUI)

Re: Europa League 2012-13 - Draw at 12pm

Our coefficient has dropped - it wasn't so long ago we were top of the log - or am I mistaken?

You have to take into account the teams which have dropped down from the Champions League to the Europa League.

A bit north of you on a Moshav near Pardes Hanna

And yes, you're more than welcome!

Thanks mate - let's hope the draw comes good.
Long have I enjoyed your incredible posts and statistics.
I live walking distance from Hapaoel's ground - so my gaffe is also available if we are blessed by the draw [-o<

Last edited:
Our coefficient has dropped - it wasn't so long ago we were top of the log - or am I mistaken?
Our coefficient has dropped a bit. The points earned as a result of reaching the UEFA Cup quarter final in 2007 are no longer included in the calculation and are replaced with the fewer points earned from last year's Europa League campaign. Overall we've fallen from 18th in the UEFA ranking to 27th.

Last season we did have the highest coefficient of teams participating in the EL. To clarify what THFC6061 said, none of the teams now ranked above us were eliminated from this year's CL and dropped to the EL, but several of them were in the CL not the EL last year.
Inter Milan - in last year's CL
Atlético Madrid - increased because they won the competition last year.
Lyon - in last year's CL
Liverpool - didn't qualify for European competition last year
Marseille - in last year's CL
Sporting Lisbon - increased because they reached the EL semi-final
PSV Eindhoven - maintained a similar position but we have fallen below them​

It's on Eurosport HD or 2 (depending on where you are) at least.

So the actual draw will probably start in an hour or so then, while they fudge about with nonsense interviews and meaningless commentating?

Re: The summer transfer thread, Dembele pg 1277 #Levytime

Sorry OT, but who is representing us at the Europa League-draw?

The programme is only meant to be on for half an hour! And they've wasted half of it on aimless waffle!

The programme is only meant to be on for half an hour! And they've wasted half of it on aimless waffle!
They always do this though. Interviewing random ex-players about how 'exciting' they think the competition will be

Why the ridiculously complex rules? Easier to fix the groups?

Back