• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Erik Lamela (announced by Roma p.41)

He has arrived.

BSxwIpLIgAAlLk0.jpg:large

Confirmed by Roma and that picture should be good enough. Haven't ever seen the guy play, but from the YouTube vids, he's looking very promising! Can't believe all the quality signings we're doing this window. Incredible. :)

He has arrived.

BSxwIpLIgAAlLk0.jpg:large

from this guy

The Co ckerel Crows
‏@C ockerelCrows
He's landed... Just bumped into Erik Lamela and his missus at T5. Didn't appear to speak any English but got a quick picture. Very tall!

The Coc kerel Crows
‏@Co ckerelCrows
Sorry for delay. Here you go... pic.twitter.com/BL1fIvmLmc

from this guy

The ****erel Crows
‏@****erelCrows
He's landed... Just bumped into Erik Lamela and his missus at T5. Didn't appear to speak any English but got a quick picture. Very tall!

The ****erel Crows
‏@****erelCrows
Sorry for delay. Here you go... pic.twitter.com/BL1fIvmLmc

I know that fella. random.

Getting a little more confident.

Wil be driving down for the game tomorrow, fingers crossed by the time we check in at the hotel this thread will be #Official# with a possible appearance on the pitch at HT with Kuyt(sp?)

Confirmed by Roma and that picture should be good enough. Haven't ever seen the guy play, but from the YouTube vids, he's looking very promising! Can't believe all the quality signings we're doing this window. Incredible. :)

Like the picture of Willian with some random fella at the airport last week.

[-o< I'll do this......then a bit more of this [-o< then this thread will move over to the 'other side'

i love Erik Lamela
Erik Lamela loves me

I think we got him for a good price - if what is reported is true. He was Roma's most exciting player towards the end of last season. Like Bale for us, dragging them though quite a few games.

But just 21, he needs time to settle. Was Bale a cursed LB at that age?

Waiting for Chelsea to nip in at the last minute, followed by Mourinho mocking us again in his next press conference.

---------Cech---------

---------Terry---------

-------Van Ginkel---------

De Bruyne-Hazard-Mata-Willian-Lamela-Schurrle-Lampard

--------Moses----------

Perfect.

I think we got him for a good price - if what is reported is true. He was Roma's most exciting player towards the end of last season. Like Bale for us, dragging them though quite a few games.

But just 21, he needs time to settle. Was Bale a cursed LB at that age?

That was the age Bale ripped apart Maicon and also scored a hattrick at the San Siro.

Back