• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Eric Dier

dier_contract730.jpg

the transfer values are all wrong....Harry kane 34 mill?? more like 134 mill in todays market

most if not all could fetch 2 or 3 times what they indicate as market value.

so the overall market value of the squad is over 700 mill easily imo

Yep, I agree, but I was wondering about the contract dates. Perhaps someone, @THFC6061, has the details.

I'm trying to think of another club thats gone through such a spate of new contract signings all in such a short space of time? If we get Lamela, Vertonghen and Walker sorted thats pretty much everyone isn't it? Kane and Alli may get new ones but they did only sign relatively recently anyway. Really good sign.

I'm trying to think of another club thats gone through such a spate of new contract signings all in such a short space of time? If we get Lamela, Vertonghen and Walker sorted thats pretty much everyone isn't it? Kane and Alli may get new ones but they did only sign relatively recently anyway. Really good sign.

I don't really pay any attention to other clubs deals as I don't care but I certainly can't remember us handing out so many new deals in my lifetime.

I'd imagine that as a result our wage expenditure has gone up by a relatively significant amount. Very encouraging to see that with the extra money about Levy isn't afraid to set the bar a little higher in return for some stability.

I just hope we don't push ourselves up to a level where we'll struggle to offer an increase when offer clubs coming sniffing about. Wouldn't surprise me if we only offer youth teamers new deals till we move into the big White Hart Lane.

the transfer values are all wrong....Harry kane 34 mill?? more like 134 mill in todays market

most if not all could fetch 2 or 3 times what they indicate as market value.

so the overall market value of the squad is over 700 mill easily imo

According to them Rahem Sterling is the 25th most valuable player in the world.

Above the likes of Kane, Lacazette, Aubameyang, Neur, De Gea, Reus...

"It’s fantastic for us young players to have a manager with his attitude and work rate,” he said. “It’s something we all look up to.

“Every day we want to improve. We beat Stoke 4-0 on Saturday but he will want everything from us as if we lost 4-0, that’s his attitude and it’s fantastic for us young players to be around someone who is like that, always working at 100 per cent, always wanting to improve.

“He wants to improve and we want to improve. It’s a fantastic mix.”

Back