• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Eric Dier

Young lad visits Wimbledon. Ladies smile. Hearts flutter.

Cmwua5vWAAAYPik.jpg

My GHod he is a dashing young man, No wonder Ali likes hanging out the back of him.

I think signing Wanyama will prove to an excellent peace of business by the club. Wanyama was Poch's first signing at Southampton and as we all know Poch also tried to sign him last summer. Well I say thank feck he did not, because if he did then most likely Wanyama would have been our first choice defensive midfielder and Dier would have continued as a back up central defender/right back and not become the revelation he has become in midfield.

I do not think it is an exaggeration to say that with the right tutelage hopefully this will continue to be Poch, that young Eric has the potential to become a world class player in the vein of Sergio Busquets or Javier Mascherano

Compilation of Dier's performance against Slovakia in the recent world cup qualifier, thought he did quite well in a sole pivot.

Finished watching Last Chance U on Netflix a few days ago and was thinking today how similar Mississippi East's last game was to our's at the Bridge. People being c@nt breeds because they would do anything to stop us succeeding and also try cover up what a sh!t season they had.

The only thing Dier and Co can do is remember how they felt that night and make sure they never feel that way ever again.

Finished watching Last Chance U on Netflix a few days ago and was thinking today how similar Mississippi East's last game was to our's at the Bridge. People being c@nt breeds because they would do anything to stop us succeeding and also try cover up what a sh!t season they had.

The only thing Dier and Co can do is remember how they felt that night and make sure they never feel that way ever again.

I agree, i said after the game that i HOPED that all the players would learn from that game and make sure they did not lose their control again.

I agree, i said after the game that i HOPED that all the players would learn from that game and make sure they did not lose their control again.

True but my point was about winning.

People lose control all the time, even some of the calmest. Our problem is that we do not react well to such days, we tend to feel sorry for ourselves or accept defeat.

The point that I was making was that I hope this spurs them on to win titles.

True but my point was about winning.

People lose control all the time, even some of the calmest. Our problem is that we do not react well to such days, we tend to feel sorry for ourselves or accept defeat.

The point that I was making was that I hope this spurs them on to win titles.

Well i have always believed that to become real winners you have to suffer defeat to know how bad it feels, so i agree with you on that point.

Again you are right about people losing control but in that game against Chelski the whole team lost the plot, we blew whatever chance we had of winning the game by our lack of control as a team and i hope we never see it again.

Back